Darth Nihilus PF... HOLY COW!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Straight-up, I have to say I'm the old-man OT collector here, but I just received an email from MYC (I have his Jawas) about his new PF, Darth Nihilus...

Credit where credit is due... this thing is jaw-dropingly good. The detail in both the sculpt and the clothing is incredible.

Sorry, I don't have a link or anything, but do yourselves a favour and check it out... amazing work.

Congrats MYC. Simply stunning...

Straight-up, I have to say I'm the old-man OT collector here, but I just received an email from MYC (I have his Jawas) about his new PF, Darth Nihilus...

Credit where credit is due... this thing is jaw-droopingly good. The detail in both the sculpt and the clothing is incredible.

Sorry, I don't have a link or anything, but do yourselves a favour and check it out... amazing work.

Congrats MYC. Simply stunning...

Same here-I received the email this morning-I know nothing about this character but am actually considering ordering this statue.

Thanks a lot guys !! really appreciate that great feedback ! :) Don't want to link to much here so here are some pictures :)

darth_nihilus_01_zpsftfqlodm.jpg

darth_nihilus_02_zpsybdyplp4.jpg

darth_nihilus_03_zps25gagayb.jpg

darth_nihilus_06_zpsvpexq5mk.jpg

darth_nihilus_05_zpsv8dswt4y.jpg

darth_nihilus_14_zpsi0df90yz.jpg

Yep, looks great. I have Yoda and since there are no more Mythos statues I may have to continue them with yours. :)

It's a fantastic statue, wish I could afford it.
I love the classic broken pillars added to the base, nice touch

So what time does this go up for order? I can't figure out 1:00 PM (noon) EST... Is it 9:00 or 10:00 Pacific? If I get it I need to try to get in the first 10 so I can hopefully get #8 to match my Yoda. :)

Back