Sunny's automated display cabinet!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunny1283

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi all,

Long time observer, recent collector, first time poster and first display cabinet. Forgive the lack of creative posing.

I basically got a custom cabinet built for my current collection. Installed LEDs and hooked up all wires to light up sections of the figures including Iron Man. It is fully automated and can be controlled via phone. Each section can be lit individually, including the light up features on the figures and accessories. Light for each section are timed to the custom music being played on a Sonos.

Figures:

DX13 -Terminator 2
QS001 - 1/4 Batman
MMS275 - Bat Signal
MMS184 - Camo Tumbler
MMS177 - Bat Pod
MMS188 - Selina Kyle
Bank Robber Joker
DC Collectible - Bane
DS001A - Hall of Armor
MMS197D02 - Iron Man Mark XLII
MMS281 - Captain America AOU
MMS225 - Thor Light Asgardian Amor TDW

Still some space on top shelf for Hulk and Hulkbuster currently on order :)

Happy to answer any question and suggestions. Sorry for the phone quality...

Looks fantastic! Nice job!

NOW....Start saving more cash.. and start building more cabinets.. your never going to stop now..:)

Thanks guy.

I'm using fibaro app, it's a controller for home automation using z-wave

That's pretty awesome. We have a smart home and use the system to control our display lighting but I never thought of adding music

Awsome cool n fancy bro, congratulations me on the other hand i just used my clapper n i turn on n off my displays. Ha, ha...

Thats cool too, what clapper did you use and how did you hook it up?

Seriously cool stuff! Looks awesome!! :rock

Thanks

Very cool.

Thanks

That's pretty awesome. We have a smart home and use the system to control our display lighting but I never thought of adding music

Thanks, what smart home system do you have?

Back