Space Jam 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deckard

Super Freak
Reaction score
Yes, really.

Warner Bros teases Space Jam 2 with LeBron James - AOL.com

bill.gif

Why does anyone care about this? Do folks think the original was some fine work of cinematic art? :lol

I saw the first one in the theaters for some reason, and could barely stomach it at the time. The kids would probably love something like this, and that's all WB cares about I'm sure.

I was 10 when the first came out and was pretty bored watching it in a theater. That damn song was on the radio non-stop. Non-stop.

Why does anyone care about this? Do folks think the original was some fine work of cinematic art? :lol

I saw the first one in the theaters for some reason, and could barely stomach it at the time. The kids would probably love something like this, and that's all WB cares about I'm sure.

Space Jam's one of the best bad movies of all time. Hugely entertaining for all the wrong reasons in the live action segments and the animated bits are really well-done.

Honestly I'm happy about this announcement purely because it means the Looney Tunes characters will get another big-screen outing. Always loved them way more than Disney's output.

Honestly I'm happy about this announcement purely because it means the Looney Tunes characters will get another big-screen outing. Always loved them way more than Disney's output.
The classic Looney Tunes cartoons are fantastic (though some of the Disney ones are, too), but they're so watered down now that it's hard, as an adult, to get excited about it at all. Last time they appealed to me on that level was probably Daffy's appearance in Who Framed Roger Rabbit?

Oh yea, that one too, but I was talking about this.

rKnrXh8.jpg

I didn't remember that being associated with that movie. It was the WORST. That, or that 4 Non Blondes song that got played 15 billion times in the '90s. Seems like you could not put on the radio in that decade without one of those songs coming on.

Good thing about this, like the last one, is it will acquaint a new generation to the Looney Tunes gang.

I liked Space Jam when I first saw it, but I was 10 at the time and Michael Jordan was my hero (and he still is to this day) :lol.

I can't stand that doucher Lebron James, but, meh. I don't care for this movie, I won't even rewatch the original.

rKnrXh8.jpg

I didn't remember that being associated with that movie. It was the WORST. That, or that 4 Non Blondes song that got played 15 billion times in the '90s. Seems like you could not put on the radio in that decade without one of those songs coming on.

That 4 Non Blondes song is awesome.

Oh yea, that one too, but I was talking about this.

Mentioning the OST, the first time I saw Seal was in the Fly Like and Eagle cover video. I kept wondering why he had all of those scars on his face...

rKnrXh8.jpg

That 4 Non Blondes song is awesome.

you guys are going to LOVE this

Back