Would you buy a Robot Spirits Aura Battler Sirbine?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sevreed

Super Freak
Reaction score
With all of the Dunbine figures that Bandai has made I wish they would make a good Sirbine figure. I fell like a lot of fans would love to see this made. Would anyone here want to see this?

Dreams can happen!! Holy ****e!!!!! How can I get in touch with Bandai to make sure this gets released? Please Bandai, PLEEEAAASE!
015.jpgmt69.jpg

I am pretty sure this will be made. Every Dunbine series figures shown in exhibit has been green-lighted for production, I don't see why this will be an exception. That said, I think we are quickly reaching the end of the line for dunbine. There is only 4 or 5 more robot designs left.

Yeah, I'm pretty hopeful that this will reach production. Now All I need is the Zwauth to go with it and I'll be a happy, happy fan. Of course the Phantasm versions would be cool also.

I finally received this awesome figure and it more than lived up to expectations. Beautiful Paint apps, amazing articulation and badass shelf presence. I wish every figure turned out as awesome as this guy. Thank you Bandai! Now where is the Zwauth?

Back