Shaak Ti Hand and Saber

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharkeeeee

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I'm an idiot and moved my Shaak Ti statue and forgot to remove her and with the saber....slightly cracked an no longer lights up. Anyone have one for sale from a broken statue? Just checking...not likely. If you do...please let me know! Thanks!

He's currently adding a red lightsaber to the exclusive hand on my Shaak Ti. I can't wait to receive it! It'll be epic. I'm currently working on some clothes to display Shaak Ti with her original costume aswell.

He's currently adding a red lightsaber to the exclusive hand on my Shaak Ti. I can't wait to receive it! It'll be epic. I'm currently working on some clothes to display Shaak Ti with her original costume aswell.

A shaak ti in her original costume is one of my dream pieces. I beg you to post pics so I may drool over it.

I will post pics once it is completed, to be honest I'm not there yet. In a couple of weeks

I can post pics once I receive the Lightsaber and show Shaak Ti dual wielding, which should be soon . I'm afraid the costume won't be ready

Back