1/6 Napoleon Bonaparte

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doomhammer

12 inch nightmare
Reaction score
In an interesting move the company well known for its 54mm figures releases a 12" figure:
https://www.andrea-miniatures.com/eng/pre-order/pre-order.htm

If anything I hope they sell out fast so that they continue this 'museum quality' line. Personally I don't think it matches Sideshow's 1/4 but I do know a lot of 1/6 adepts were too reluctant to abandon their scale and articulation, so this might be up their alley.

See sideshow, how desperate I am for a high quality military line? You know, like the one you started? :monkey1

That's the Euro right? it converts to: $139.604 USD
He looks great! I'd love to have someone keep my Dragon- Jean, Foot Grenadiers of the Guard company.
I wonder why DID has yet to make a Napoleon?

musketball said:
How do you pre-order the Figure ?

Site is a pain in the buttocks, I'd direct link you but it switches to Spanish all the time if I do and using the product page doesn't work.

Start here, click the US/UK button, pick catalogue, new releases, last three months, and click the shopping cart next to Napoleon there without going to the figure's page.
That way you end up in an english shopping cart.
Carefull with taxes and stuff btw.

So if this is an ignite figure shouldn't it be available on their website? Or is this just another company with the same name? I'm a bit confused... and not sure he'd be worth around $140.

For that price, you can have the the Sideshow PF.

Eli26 said:
And isn't it more around 200-plus US in price???

Sure, but I'm pretty sure it's more value for the money. And with a pose like that, who needs articulation?

Eli26 said:
The links don't work!

*smacks you*

What good are you?!

Gimme a break will ya, it was 6 AM here :p

Last edited:
I made a big boo boo.I ordered the Napoleon figure directly from Spain. Soon after I placed the order new pictures came out. The uniform looked MUCH cheaper in quality.I contacted Andrea about the changes, however when I received a reply it never included the question about the change in uniform quality.
Today the figure arrived. It was definately NOT worth the amount I spent, let alone the 130.00 or so dollars it sells for from the major figure suppliers here in the US. The accessories are great.Detail is first rate.This also includes the awards added to the uniform. However the uniform its self is terrible. The craftsmanship is the worst I've seen in a long time. I wish I could include pictures so would see that I'm not exzagerating. The epulets are uneven and frayed.The back of the uniform is a sewers nightmare. the only explanation is that who ever sewed the coat together was on crack.The trousers are very thin and the belt and braces(suspenders) are made of plastic. The figures' head sculpt is very good and is much better in person than I expected from what I saw in the new photos.
If the figures uniform was the same quality as shown in the pre order and box pictures than I would not have minded the excesive price. Boy do I feel ripped off.
Brent :censored

Ouch, Sorry to hear about that MB. Thanks for saving a few bills for my wallet. If you ever do get some pics, they'd be great to see.

Has any one else bought the Napoleon figure? I know I didn't give it the kindess review, however the accessories for the most part is a 10.The uniform coat quality control hurts the figure. The head scupt is very good also.

Brent

Back