• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Mj Choi Bill the butcher and Iris bill outfit

I seen a message you had a Rainman Daniel Planview for sale and I'm looking to buy if you still have it available,please pm me and let me know the status of the item,i had left my phone number with you under your post for him for sale. In the U.S.A only I'm from N.J and think i might know someone who has the item your looking for as well,i need to check and will send another message.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Re: Mj Choi Bill the butcher and Iris bill outfit

Yeah godfather,there is a set available on eBay,obviously i don't know the seloer so i can't vouch for him,but he has good ratings and a fair price,so check it out and see if it's agreeable to you. Let me know if you get the item,always like to be help to a fellow collector. Oh don't forget to let me know about Rainman Planview for sale.lol

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Re: Rainman Pee Wee any sets & Hot toys Edward Scissorhands

Rainman Pee Wee added I'm not fussed which if it's head and clothing or full figure bike would be a bonus but not a must.

If you have him PM me guys thanks :)
:pray:

Last edited:
Back