Creature SSE PF Figure Pre-Order for Toy Fair 2007? Will it happen????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, color first. I would expect this SSE to not be a problem though. I bet they will make at least 1000 Creatures and 200-300 SSE's.

I hope theres an Invisible Man PF after that (possibly SDCC). Hopefully not at Toy Fair though, I already have too much to order.
I really hope theres a Creaure though. This one is WELL overdue for so many fans:D

Bring on the Creature baby!!!! :rock

...and I'll reiterate, if I miss out on an SSE version because of some freakadelic edition size, some one's getting hurt. :emperor :monkey3

Fritz said:
Bring on the Creature baby!!!! :rock

...and I'll reiterate, if I miss out on an SSE version because of some freakadelic edition size, some one's getting hurt. :emperor :monkey3

I am sure with a customer testimony like this they will make an extra one just for you.:lol Then, Bannister will buy it and flip it on ebay.:rotfl :D

Anton Phibes said:
I am sure with a customer testimony like this they will make an extra one just for you.:lol Then, Bannister will buy it and flip it on ebay.:rotfl :D
:lol :lol :lol
I would never flip something at Fritz's expense. Just ask Darth Loki if Fritz doesn't hold a grudge.:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

I dunno, man I reeeeaallyy want 1 though since I never got the 12". Color would be so killer,all the greens and yellows!

lakeshouse said:
Any Creature will do for me. :monkey2
Does anybody know whether we are even getting one for sure ??

All we can say for certain, is that during just about every "official" chat, the question gets asked and we get an "unofficial" answer that all but confirms it is in the works.

From the ToyFair schedule:

Tuesday

* Legend Feature
* Darth Maul Pre-Order
* Buffy Pre-Order
* Monsters Pre-Order
* Aliens Pre-Order
* Medicom Pre-Orders
* T2 Pre-Order
* Ask Sideshow

Could it be the Creature?

DetroitSportsFan said:
From the ToyFair schedule:

Tuesday

* Legend Feature
* Darth Maul Pre-Order
* Buffy Pre-Order
* Monsters Pre-Order
* Aliens Pre-Order
* Medicom Pre-Orders
* T2 Pre-Order
* Ask Sideshow

Could it be the Creature?

The Monster pre-order Is the Frankenstein Life-Sized Bust, I'M IN!

Thank you Sideshow! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! :monkey5

Back