• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

F/s-hot toys ironman, starboost, midas, peacemaker, mark2 armor unleashaed exclcheap

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mightyq

Super Freak
Reaction score
Starboost $200 18 for ship

midas-$460-21 for ship

peacemaker-$360 21 for ship

mark 2 armor unleashead exclusive $370 22 ship

shipping is to the u.s., overseas contact me for price...ppl only, must pay the 4 % fee.......all are in their brown shippers and brand new, never displayed, i did open and check the led's, except for the mark2. Is someone wnats me to open and check i will do it......i vaery rarely sell sealed, i want to make sure your getting a pefect toy, and to protect myself. I have had a few people say after it was opened the lights didnt work, yet when i got the toy back it was scuffed and dusty, the ole switheroo that people do.......if you want to pay a huge price for sealed, go to ebay, there all over the place at way above my prices.......need pics just ask.. And send me an email......

Back