Sideshow, MOTHER IS TALKING TO YOU!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toddaray

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Whats with the Jason line? Will it ever be completed? Does anybody know anything, a rumor or anything?
:cut :cut :cut :cut :cut :cut

Buttmunch said:
By this thread's title, I was actually thinking Norman Bates. We need figures of both!

I was thinking so too! That'd be a reaally cool figure!

Buttmunch said:
By this thread's title, I was actually thinking Norman Bates. We need figures of both!
Yeah I would like that alot, I only have that puny mcfrln bates. I was watching FT13th pt 2 today as for the thread title:blissysmi

Shai Hulud said:
WAIT FOR TOYFAIR....;)
Your the Jason expert here, whats your prediction? pt 8, pt 5, we need those two so badly!! If they do a PF It will be the only one I own. Im not really interested in the other jason pf. Not a fan of that jason "look".

Darklord Dave said:
Aside from the cyborg from X, I'd say the line is complete...

Almost, but not complete. There are 2 more films that need covered. I dont think anybody would want cyborg jason even if it came out, I wouldnt at least.

toddaray said:
Almost, but not complete. There are 2 more films that need covered. I dont think anybody would want cyborg jason even if it came out, I wouldnt at least.

I'd take one .. might as well have the bad boy in all his forms - child version included.

Darklord Dave said:
i agree... how many more jason's are left?? seriously, i wouldn't put a cyborg jason in my house. people would ask which movie it was in and then i'd have to give a description about how bad the movie is... which is what gives me nightmares.

Darklord Dave said:

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN DAVE ????:confused: IT IS NOT COMPLETED..Do you know something again.....:confused: that Sideshow wont make any Jason anymore or that they will release the cyborg at toyfair....????

Man your words are so mysterious....:confused: :emperor

I don't understand why so many people want Jason as a kid or the victims!?(too boring for me) I personally don't want a part 8(lousy movie and Jason was wet constantly thoughout the film=bad look) or an imposter Roy Burns Jason who is not even a real Jason. Sideshow has already produced the best Jason figures ever. Unless its a part 3 PF or a part 4 PF, I think the line is done too.
:D

Knockworstface said:
I don't understand why so many people want Jason as a kid or the victims!?(too boring for me) I personally don't want a part 8(lousy movie and Jason was wet constantly thoughout the film=bad look) or an imposter Roy Burns Jason who is not even a real Jason. Sideshow has already produced the best Jason figures ever. Unless its a part 3 PF or a part 4 PF, I think the line is done too.
:D

Because if they were good enough to have their own movie, I want the figure. All the Jason figures sold well, no need to stop with 2 must have ones left.

My only pass would be cyborg Jason.

Shai Hulud said:
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN DAVE ????:confused: IT IS NOT COMPLETED..Do you know something again.....:confused: that Sideshow wont make any Jason anymore or that they will release the cyborg at toyfair....????

Man your words are so mysterious....:confused: :emperor
But didn't Dave once say he saw partially created armor for Uber Jason? :monkey5

Thats ok, I heard they were cutting the edition size down to two for the next Jason figure, one for me and one for shai:rock :rock :rock :rock

Back