Get ready for some 1/3 Horror statues!!! - Pop Culture Shock

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
A while back, Jerry (owner of PCS) asked for statues everybody would like to see. Horror slasher icons like Freddy / Jason / Leatherface / Myers were a popular vote.

Later on, Jerry confirmed a small list of the most probable statues, those being 1/3 Freddy / Jason / Leatherface.

Now...when I asked him if there was any new NEWS regarding the horror line...

"Hoping to finalize the first contract next few weeks"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aww hell no! That's cool but WWE didn't win the voting?! Ha, gah. Would've loved it. Be nice to see a Leatherface though. The Sideshow PF is like impossible to buy.

A while back, Jerry (owner of PCS) asked for statues everybody would like to see. Horror slasher icons like Freddy / Jason / Leatherface / Myers were a popular vote.

Later on, Jerry confirmed a small list of the most probable statues, those being 1/3 Freddy / Jason / Leatherface.

Now...when I asked him if there was any new NEWS regarding the horror line...

"Hoping to finalize the first contract next few weeks"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so IN. Just really hope we see Michael.

I've gone 1/6 for my horror characters. Very interested to see what they come up with though.

It's funny, I thought I'd save money by going with smaller 1/6 pieces...only to start collecting customs that cost more than statues. :slap So no mention of Myers from PCS. That stinks. The untouchable license.

Remember 1/3 will be around $600 :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Is the ss of niw 500.00 to 600.00 reg sizes like the PF hulks and darksied which is same size as the rhino PF. The niw consider big PF are at least the size of apocalyse. Even lobo was not the same size as apocalypse. Lobo was just a reg PF size in my opinion. A beat the f@$k up zombie head Jason please! Ss just won't give us that thing. :gah:

I want jason and freddy first. Then comes Michael and leather face! The first 4 most epic horror movies of most of our time.
Jason ex is zombie head
Leather face ex is chopped of bloody as sh@t head
Freddy ex is hatless COH
Myers ex is whatever is cool.

No. Leatherface first. We allready got a lot of good big scale editions of Jason and Freddy, also more around the corner.
Leatherface and Michael on the other hand is nada in the mixed media line (as far as i know). Except the old Leatherface PF from SS.

No Pinhead? I'm just getting started with my Horror Collection in 1/4 scale. If I knew Pinhead and Myers were coming in 1/3 I'd switch up my plans of a 1/4 collection.

No Pinhead? I'm just getting started with my Horror Collection in 1/4 scale. If I knew Pinhead and Myers were coming in 1/3 I'd switch up my plans of a 1/4 collection.

Oh yes pinhead a must for the 5 classics! Chucky is cool too but he must be last of the bunch.

Not sure I'll be able to resist this line, even though I've gone 1/6 with my horror character collection.

How about Regan from the Exorcist?? Although it might freak me out on some nights, it'll be REALLY cool seeing people's reactions when they first see it.. Hahaha

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Back