Heroes Reborn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Peter or Sylar? I get the actors are on other gigs but they got Duchovny and Anderson back for X-Files. This looks like a trainwreck already, pretty much like Heroes seasons 2-4.

Can't really see much from that short preview imo.

I'm glad Peter and Sylar are gone, they were written too powerful.
I never watched the 4th season, so I will do that to see where it ended up.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Man, for a second I thought Marvel Studios made the unfortunate decision to bring this to the big screen:

sOSt3ow.jpg

I enjoyed Heroes season 1 a million years ago when it first came out. Got turned off to season 2 after a few episodes and have no intention of going back to it.

Heroes season one&two were amazing, quite brilliant I must say. Peter brother is awesome eventhough his power kinda useless

I didn't realise it had already started, so I missed the first episode and watched the second....well I think it was the second?

Spoiler Spoiler:

I didn't realise it had already started, so I missed the first episode and watched the second....well I think it was the second?

Spoiler Spoiler:

The way Noah talked, it sounded like she moved away somewhere

Anyone else getting tired watching this without a damn clue of what's going on

Yes! I'm losing interest real quick. I find this very boring and only fans of the first run will know anything about this. This show won't make it to another season.

Yes! I'm losing interest real quick. I find this very boring and only fans of the first run will know anything about this. This show won't make it to another season.

As a fan of the first run... I still don't know anything about this. It's terrible though. Looks like the good 90% of season 1 was a fluke afterall. And here I though the writers strike was the issue. They've had some decent ideas though. It's just everything surrounding those good ideas has been utter ****.

I thought the first 2 eps were decent but haven't watched since. It's doing the same thing the first iteration did, it teases something big but then never progresses towards it, and the episodes get stagnate.

I've kinda enjoyed it so far but can already tell it's falling back into what ruined the last couple seasons--slow build up with zero payoff.

I know the original intention of the first show was having different heroes each season rather than continue with the same characters throughout the show. I think they should have stayed with that idea as it wouldn't have got so stale with the show revolving around Sylar, Peter, Claire and Hiro.

They should use that idea with this show and finish of the storyline this season and not drag it out.

I thought this season was okay until the big evil plan reveal. That woman wants to engulf the world in flames so we can start society over......

..... and its soooo dumb.

Back