• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Price Change! Final Call! Sell my HT before I move out apartment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shanjin421

Freaked Out
Reaction score
PM me is you are interested in and I will send you details.
Only ship inside the U.S. I am in New York and welcome to meet in person.

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VI Avengers Version(Movie Promo) MINT $850
Hot Toys Iron Man Mark VII Battle Damage Version MINT $400
Hot Toys Iron Man Hall Of Armor 1.0 x 3 $200/One
Hot Toys Whiplash 2.0 MINT $300
Hot Toys Mark VII Stealth Version MINT $380

All Shipping Included

Last edited:
Re: HUGE!!! PRICE!!! DROP!!! MUST SELL - Hot Toys

I've pm'd you twice this week offering to purchase from you, and also posted in your thread notifying you of my pm. So that's twice I've offered now to purchase one of your pieces with absolutely no response back from you. If I can't get you to respond when I'm trying to give you my money, what are the chances you'll respond back to me if there's a shipping issue or some other problem? I guess you don't really want to sell, despite your bumping.

hey man sorry i miss your pm. It is still available. Do you still want it?

Hi, are you referring to me? I'm still interested in your DOFP Wolverine. Please let me know.

Ah, I see. I never got a response the first time around. Sad, but enjoy him!

I just received my order and it is amazing. Super fast shipping. I mean, lightning quick. And the item was even BETTER than described. Anyone thinking of taking advantage of some of the great prices here, I can totally vouch. This dude's legit!

Back