Sideshow SDCC Thread June 25th - July 12th

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Josh-A-Tron

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well I figured it was coming sooner or later so I asked SSAlex when it was starting and it's happening this week! Starting on June 25th Sideshow will start the SDCC festivities and run them through the end of the Show. So we might as well start the thread now. If mods would like to start an official thread and just merge this in, that's fine too. Whatever is easiest.

I know it's very unlikely, but I would love to see the Phoenix/Dark Phoenix Comiquette rise from the ashes. :pray:

Would like an update on where the JSC line is headed next, if anywhere at all... Cough...cough... danger.. gir...cough

Also more pics of Green Hulk, Black Cat, and Vampirella

Anything Ghost Rider. Occasionally things completely unexpected pop up, GR would be great.

Robin PF.

LOTR, ME related material, but I think it's dead atm or at the very least on indefinite hiatus.

Last edited:
Would like an update on where the JSC line is headed next, if anywhere at all... Cough...cough... danger.. gir...cough
:exactly:

I hope they continue with the JSC line. Hopefully they announce something else.

Isn't any X-MEN related stuff off-limits?

Like Josh said, they were never told to stop. As of last week, it seems like everything is still good. Also a Brown Wolverine was teased about 2 weeks ago; so it's tough to say that they had to stop.

:rock well theyve sold 10-15 thousand of them, seems dumb of them to quit. Hope they start some other lines though. Not sure if I want to collect a bunch of Spider villains.

Brown Wolverine ftw. never cared for his superman colors with the tiger stripes.

Back