Can anyone confirm something about the NECA Myers boxset?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are there really two versions? A figure plastic set and a resin set?

How much is the resin set worth and what did it retail for?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Are there really two versions? A figure plastic set and a resin set?

How much is the resin set worth and what did it retail for?

Correct :) i own both the plastic and resin set

Im not sure what they are worth or what they retailed for, but it wasn't heaps.

I think i payed about 200 for mine afew years ago.

I need a resin set... I know some dude in a Fb group who has no idea of prices and is very off... He said it retailed for $350.. Lmao no wya

I need a resin set... I know some dude in a Fb group who has no idea of prices and is very off... He said it retailed for $350.. Lmao no wya

It might have retailed at that. I got mine off australian ebay and it was listed by a shop and no one purchased it and they kept dropping the price. I believe i got it for under retail.

Its not worth 350. Id offer him 250 and see if he accepts it

There's no way it retailed for 350. Neca isn't that dumb.

in my opinion, it's the very best Myers statue made to date. it's well worth the $350, about 1/5 scale. classic representation of Myers and the good Doctor. It take up a TON of shelf space.

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

Last edited:
Now I need one, I would pay 200-250 for it. Although I dunno how much it goes for.

Now I need one, I would pay 200-250 for it. Although I dunno how much it goes for.

Yeah, not trying to rain on your parade... but you're gonna have a hard time finding the Statue Set for $200, as the sealed plastic action figure set sells brand new for about $150-$200 shipped on eBay. I'm not saying it's impossible just highly unlikely.

in my opinion, it's the very best Myers statue made to date. it's well worth the $350, about 1/5 scale. classic representation of Myers and the good Doctor. It take up a TON of shelf space.

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

Gorgeous. I'm jealous I don't have them. I can't get them but I want them. Life...

I never realized there were two versions of that set either. I have NECA's 18" MM which is awesome but that set is freakin' amazing. I've always felt that it's a sin not having Dr Loomis represented in my collection.:lol

Nah dude the action figure set is $100 give or take a few bucks for shipping. Not sure where you're looking 150 to 200

I'd spend a good amount on the resin set if anyone offered me.

You're looking at the wrong listings... There's many being sold for under 125

Back