• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS- Sideshow Stan Lee signed print

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Master Wayne

Super Freak
Reaction score
Currently without an income and in the middle of an ongoing difficult period. If anyone is in the market for any of these figures, picking them up here would really help out a lot during this time. :pray:

Items come from my smoke and pet free collection. Shipping and paypal fees included. Been doing this a long time so buy with confidence. PMs welcome. Thank you. :wave

Not sure if there's any interest for this, but thinking of selling my Stan Lee Sideshow Marvel mini poster. This was a very limited giveaway done by Sideshow at SDCC 2013 and was signed in person by Stan Lee. The poster is about the size of one of those IMAX midnight posters. The image below is stock, mine is signed at the bottom in black magic marker. Looking for $70 shipped.

tumblr_mqc5448ckv1qg8i80o1_1280_zps74fhtkf7.jpg

- Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman - SOLD
(Brand new. Sealed in shipper.)

- Mezco One:12 The Dark Knight Returns Batman (black) - SOLD
(MIB. Briefly inspected. Never displayed.)

- Hot Toys MOS General Zod - SOLD
- Gentle Giant Rocket Racoon mini bust (SDCC 2014 exclusive) - SOLD

Last edited:
Re: Urgent Sale- HT General Zod & Mezco One:12 Dark Knight Returns Batman (price drop

Prices lowered. Really in need of some relief. Anyone?

Re: Urgent Sale- HT General Zod & Mezco One:12 Dark Knight Returns Batman (price drop

Tuesday's gone with the wind...

That's a great price on the Mezco One:12 The Dark Knight Returns. I just picked one up a few days ago. :gah:

No worries. :wave

Bumping this thread again.

Once more to the top, my friends.

Re: FS- Hot Toys Man of Steel Superman, Mezco One:12 Dark Knight Returns Batman

Pm sent!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back