Possibly new star wars models coming from DeAgostini

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

afattori

Super Freak
Reaction score
I received this survey from DeAgostini. Here is snapshot on how I voted. Screenshot_2015-06-16-21-58-23.jpg

I did, had the same top 3. Wish I had thought of writing in Tantive IV

I did, had the same top 3. Wish I had thought of writing in Tantive IV

Glad you did survey. I knew they would do more since they went to the trouble of getting the license. After seeing MR AT AT and the price, I have been hoping for them to do it. Star destroyer would be a thing of beauty.

I wondered if anyone had posted about this yet... I actually had no idea what the T-47 was, had to look it up :lol

When I filled out the survey I was thinking of the T-16; oh well. I'd be interested in any of the kits mentioned, but of course cost and scale would need to be considered. $1600 after shipping is a lot of money, even if it's spread out over 2 years. And I'll be putting a lot of additional time into the Falcon, so not sure if additional kits will be feasible for me or not.

That would be awesome... and if we got really lucky their might be a few other ships in relative scale to the Star Destoyer than could be incorporated.

I just saw a commercial for the Millennium Falcon. It looked about as big as the Hasbro version but they said it was die cast metal. The cockpit had light-up light functions. The detail on it was really good. This is the first time i've ever seen a commercial by them. It looked really nice.

Back