Hailing from NYC!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haute Hero

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My Chris, AKA Haute Hero, fashion designer turned customizer and collector of 1/6 scale figures living in NYC. Collectable figures have had a profound impact on my life. Prior to customizing I was working as a menswear designer for Converse, then after 5 years I left the company. I was trying to find my way as a designer for my own clothing line when stumbled into 1/6 scale customizing.

My first TRUETYPE figure was purchased about 8 months ago, which I began out fitting it never realizing there was a whole community of enthusiasts. I currently own two nude bodies, 2 custom outfits, and working on a third at the moment. My specialty is custom tailoring with an extensive background in mens outerwear. Many of my fashion industry colleagues can't seem to understand what it is I am doing, but this close knit community of 1/6 scale designers, customizers, and collectors gives me the inspiration to move forward.

I would love to hear from other collectors and customizers for feedback and the kinds of work you are looking for. Feel free to friend me or send me a message.

Chris

Email: [email protected]
FB: https://www.facebook.com/Hautehero
Custom Work: Fashion - Men's Streetwear Look - Freak Gallery

Hello, from Queens, NY :duff. So you're a former fashion designer and a custom tailor? That sounds pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to seeing your work!

Welcome to the site Haute Hero! :wave I checked out your gallery link and your work looks fantastic...I'm definitely looking forward to seeing more!

Back