Koto Ralph McQuarrie concept piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow That is really cool. Only thing I don't like is how they painted on the reflection from the laser sword.

I've been wanting some good McQuarrie products since outside of Lucas, Ralph created a great deal of the look of the Star Wars universe. I will have to look out for this one! Thanks!

pixletwin said:
Wow That is really cool. Only thing I don't like is how they painted on the reflection from the laser sword.

I actually like that because it captures the look of the original painting.

I know Hasbro is doing concept figures, but this was really unexpected. Who knows what other surprises the 30th Anniversary holds. I would love for Sideshow or GG to do one somewhere down the line.

A Saber Trooper would be very cool!

While I like the Kotos they've always been easy passes for me. This one though I like, I love Ralph McQuarrie's stuff. I definitely will get this.

A couple close-ups:

6.jpg
12.jpg

Looks like they will be about 1:7 scale too... Bigger than they look. How much are these going to go for?

That looks really cool. With all the stuff they are doing with the picture it makes me appreciate it more, and it's even better that I've got a big poster of it in my room, I'll have to get these if they're not too expensive.

Good lord this year is going to be expensive!!! :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

I know when I'm in trouble when I'm considering buying a Koto piece! :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

who is vader fighting. whats the story behind this? i like the light effects n the statue

Back