Independence day ID4 license Chronicle

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
This news needed a thread ASAP! As if Chronicle didn't have enough cool stuff on the way already, they now have the ID4 license!! :banana No word yet on what may or may not come of it. But it is big news either way. The first movie had so many cool props, the sequel will hopefully keep that going.. We can likely expect plenty of cool statues, busts and ships I'm sure!

zvS85VH.gif

Re: Independence day ID4 licence

I want a 1:1 Alien bust!

Yeah, don't we all, I'd like a 1:2 option also just due to space limitations really.

Man they are going nuts over there!

They sure are, I need to get a second job I think, hoping they will give us one of these beauties, always liked the design of the Alien attackers..

2uZCnrk.png

I won't be buying anything from this line but it's nice to know that fans (Python :lol) will finally get proper ID4 collectibles.

I've always liked the ship design. Especially the texture and color. Very alien-looking.

besides the Alien from above and maybe a small model of the ship, what else could they do?

They could do a closed head version of the alien, a model of the "mothership". Not sure what else.

besides the Alien from above and maybe a small model of the ship, what else could they do?

Well we haven't seen the sequel yet so who knows what the possibilities from that will be. As for ID4, well just from the top of my head they could do...

A mothership
A City Killer
An Alien Attacker
A captured Alien Attacker from Area 51
The transport ships we saw inside the mothership
Alien 1:1 bust suited
Alien 1:1 bust unsuited
Alien 1:2 bust suited
Alien 1:2 bust unsuited
1/4 statues of the Aliens (suited, unsuited and part suited)
Dead Alien in tubes at Area 51
1/4 statues of various cast members
Sikorsky S-64 Helicopter outfitted with light bars (used when trying to make contact)

And of course... An 1/4 Adam Baldwin ;)

Well if they are making a PF of the alien suit, defiantly will have to pick up one of these. What they could do is mindblowing

I love this movie.I would buy a 1:1 Alienbust.If I would collect smaller Models I would be very happy about a statue of the aliensuit and a alienship with a cool stand.:)

The 1:1 ship could fly to his home for free. :p

These are props...not real spaceships...:rotfl You would still be getting a giant statue/prop.

They are not selling fully operational endos are they...haha

These are props...not real spaceships...:rotfl You would still be getting a giant statue/prop.

They are not selling fully operational endos are they...haha

Didn't you get the memo? CC only make fully functional items, I wouldn't order an Endo from them unless you know how to reprogramme it ;)

We'll be starting with the original film first, as we get assets from ID2 we'll start sharing when we can.

Attacker, Will Smith and the Alien are high on my list...

Back