• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

H Xbox one W military figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The shep

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm looking to trade my Xbox one with a couple of games and accessories. My wants will be on the bottom. The Xbox is brand new and I have only had it since April. I still have the box and everything that came with it. I've only played it a handful of times and since I have a ps4, it seems a bit redundant to have an Xbox too. I'm looking for military modern figures.

Haves
Master chief collection Xbox one. The master chief collection is already installed. Complete with box
Destiny
I also bought a charging hook up for the controller so you have to use batteries anymore

Wants
I'm looking for modern military. I'll be into almost anything really. I like a lot of DAM toys and the navy seal "tears of the sun" soldiers, as well as the "black hawk down" soldiers. Again I'll be into almost everything modern military so let me know what you have.

Thanks everyone and let me know!

Back