• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow Storm Shadow V2 body, MMS90 MISB, MMS66 and Thriller MJ w/shipper!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPrime

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prices include shipping to continental US or Canada - I'm happy to ship internationally, but buyer pays the difference. Please add 4% for the fees or pay as "friends/family".

MMS 66 Wolf Predator - Cleaner Kit version (Sideshow Exclusive w/Chestburster!) - loose/complete (I didn't put all the accessories in the pic but I do have them and can confirm if anyone's interested!)/mint - $195 shipped (can add the box for added price - it just makes shipping more expensive!)

As for the Hot Toys 1/6 Alien eggs... make an offer?

MMS 117 Terminator T-800 MIB (from T2: Judgment Day) $300 shipped

MMS 238 Battle-Damaged T-800 MISB (from the first movie) $215 shipped

MIS09 Michael Jackson Thriller NRFB (includes unused cardboard shipper) - $215 shipped
This was never really sealed, but I did look to see if everything was mint. Never took it out of the box.

Sideshow Storm Shadow V2 - body only - $65 shipped

Sideshow Yoda exclusive snake - make offer

Takara Masterpiece Soundblaster MISB - $185 shipped
NB: I also have the Frenzy (Rumble, i.e. the blue one, in the cartoon) and Buzzsaw 2-pack MISB for $65 shipped

Hasbro Masterpiece Thundercracker MIB (this was opened for my own collection for a while) - $165 shipped

Takara "World's Smallest Transformers" MIB (all of them have instructions - just the one was stuck in the plastic insert when I took the photo) - Soundwave's $40, the others are $10 each.

Thanks!
D

Last edited:
Not sure why people keep telling me they want to buy MJ, then I never hear from them again, but...

Bump. :)

Im lost here. Im just looking for cosbabies figures of Michael Jackson. I don't even know how to start a conversation or topic. Help me? I'm just a lost little girl. Ok, im little, but not a girl. Woman, is that what someone in their 30's is? Help!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

lol, I'll send you a PM, EatCrow. Welcome to the boards. :)

Just added a couple more Hot Toys. Decided I'm just gonna sell them all, oh well. I'm open to cash+trade for some vintage Lego or retro videogames, too!

Back