Sideshow just scared the crap out of me!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
How appropriate that this goes into the Horror section, as Sideshow just scared the crap out of me!!

I had read the newsletter for any time sensitive items and having taken care of those, I was going back and slowly reading it for anything I might have missed when I read this...

Newsletter said:
We are happy to announce that the edition size for our Bride of Frankenstein Premium Format figure has been set at low 750 pieces worldwide. Our Creative Team has lovingly brought new life to this silver screen siren, and you will be banging your head into a wall if you miss out on this one! Her delicate but unsettling beauty has been reproduced in every detail, from the bandages covering her patchwork female form, to the locks of her boldly shocked hair. Place your pre-order today!

Suddenly it struck me this might be a clue and for about 5 minutes I was frantically searching the Bride's product page for a link to a possible SSE version like they did with the Grey Hulk VS Spider-Man diorama!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Lonnie...I think Sideshow has become too much of an obssession for you now.

Shai Hulud said:
Lonnie...I think Sideshow has become too much of an obssession for you now.

Hey, it's their fault! They pull these little stunts in the past, so we are forced to be on the lookout with every newsletter!!! :rotfl

Lonnie is looney.

How does he plan on collecting all these PFs? lol What does he have for square footage in his place? 20,000 square feet? hehe

Eli26 said:
Lonnie is looney.

How does he plan on collecting all these PFs? lol What does he have for square footage in his place? 20,000 square feet? hehe

No, probably more like 1200... if that...

lcummins said:
Hey, it's their fault! They pull these little stunts in the past, so we are forced to be on the lookout with every newsletter!!! :rotfl
I am the same way, I read that newsletter like 3 times before I feel ok to move on. You're not alone brother.

lcummins said:
How appropriate that this goes into the Horror section, as Sideshow just scared the crap out of me!!

I had read the newsletter for any time sensitive items and having taken care of those, I was going back and slowly reading it for anything I might have missed when I read this...

Suddenly it struck me this might be a clue and for about 5 minutes I was frantically searching the Bride's product page for a link to a possible SSE version like they did with the Grey Hulk VS Spider-Man diorama!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Well, that's direct from the product sell text after all, which has said that since she went up for pre-order :lol Sorry about that - but she was a silver screen siren after all, since the movie was originally black & white. I'm glad you didn't really have a heart attack, I would have felt really bad :eek:

lcummins said:
... Suddenly it struck me this might be a clue and for about 5 minutes I was frantically searching the Bride's product page for a link to a possible SSE version like they did with the Grey Hulk VS Spider-Man diorama!!! :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
If Sideshow pulls that again, it's war.:emperor

I'd really enjoy a SSE Bride. I don't have the monster, but I'd have to get it to match! I have Drac, and I'd want these 2, and a color of the Creature PF (he's so cool in color) and I'd be set for my Horror line for ever.

SideshowDusty said:
Well, that's direct from the product sell text after all, which has said that since she went up for pre-order :lol Sorry about that - but she was a silver screen siren after all, since the movie was originally black & white. I'm glad you didn't really have a heart attack, I would have felt really bad :eek:

No problem Dusty! I was just having a little fun and poking at you guys! You have to admit, that would be just the kind of "tricksey" thing you guys would do, especially the Mistress!!! :rotfl

PosterBoyKelly said:
I'd really enjoy a SSE Bride. I don't have the monster, but I'd have to get it to match!

I have held off on ordering the color version for that very reason, I want friend like me. :frank

Yes, I think there are quite a few here who are interested in just how many SSE Brides that Sideshow will produce..Let's hope, (and I am pretty sure it will be...) more than 50.:D

Back