Universal Monsters Aren't Dead Yet!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lcummins

Universal MODster
Reaction score
Bride of Frankenstein Premium Format figure edition size set at 750!! That's the largest ES in quite a few figures!! This line is picking up steam again!!! If they announce a Creature at Toy Fair, it might just catch fire!!! :D

Last edited:
Yehaaaaaaaaaaw!

A Creature would be more than a shot in the arm. :horror

A Creature PF would be the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii@#$@#% and we all know it!

with 3 being the number given of UniMonsters being released in 2007, I guess the Bride would count as 1, I think the Creature is a given for this year, but which other one?

Invisible Man is my bet.

occulum said:
with 3 being the number given of UniMonsters being released in 2007, I guess the Bride would count as 1, I think the Creature is a given for this year, but which other one?

Invisible Man is my bet.

Bela the Gypsi? :confused: I think you actually are correct occ, certainly they would be the last two "main" characters to cover.

My guess is Masque of the Red Death !

and if I'm not mistaken, some hints that this will be also released in the (near) future were given on Spooktacular.

Vince said:

and if I'm not mistaken, some hints that this will be also released in the (near) future were given on Spooktacular.
A Red Death would be awesome. I would definitely buy it.

Vince said:

What he said!!! And yes Bannister, it would be most awesome!!! In fact, it might even be awecore!!!! :rotfl

lcummins said:
What he said!!! And yes Bannister, it would be most awesome!!! In fact, it might even be awecore!!!! :rotfl
I hate the word awecore. Please don't use it and me in the same post. Thank you.:D

Vince said:

that would be awesome too!

Believe it or not...I probably wouldn't buy a Masque of the Red Death. These PF's and 1:1 busts are groovy. Sometimes I feel like I'll buy anything they make. Then reality sets in and I realize they are so costly, I will be forced to stick to one version of each character. So, since I already have a Pahntom PF...I would pass on a Masqued version.

lcummins said:
Bride of Frankenstein Premium Format figure edition size set at 750!! That's the largest ES in quite a few figures!! This line is picking up steam again!!! If they announce a Creature at Toy Fair, it might just catch fire!!! :D

I hear ya Lonnie, I can not wait for the Creature SSE PF Figure!!!!

It will be mine....oh yes it will be mine. :lol

There are not words to state how awesome a PF MORD would be, Count me in!!!! :chew Oluf should do this one. :D

Now, If Sideshow would just make The Bride PF figure in SSE!!!! :D

By the way Anton, I just have to enter the Grey Hulk contest. :rotfl

Wish me luck, I hope I win, Best of luck to all of you who will enter. :D

Last edited:
The Monster said:
I hear ya Lonnie, I can not wait for the Creature SSE PF Figure!!!!

It will be mine....oh yes it will be mine. :lol

There are not words to state how awesome a PF MORD would be, Count me in!!!! :chew Oluf should do this one. :D

Now, If Sideshow would just make The Bride PF figure in SSE!!!! :D

By the way Anton, I just have to enter the Grey Hulk contest. :rotfl

Wish me luck, I hope I win, Best of luck to all of you who will enter. :D

Hey Monster...good luck. By the way...If they make A Masque of the Red Death, would you buy a color or an SSE. Because you know that part of the film is in 2 strip technicolor. Heh. Heh. Heh.:stick :thwak :mexwave

Back