• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Asajj Ventress Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geekjosh

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey guys, still looking for the Asajj Ventress Premium Format statue.

Regular or Exclusive edition.

If you have one to sell, please feel free to send me a PM!

Thanks!

EDIT: Closing Thread as I've purchased her from a member on the boards. Thanks everyone for looking!

Hello Josh, I have a Ventress but its damaged, the lightsaber hilt is broken and i dont have art box. I bought it on ebay and i was going to fix it using VinceVellcustoms I met him on ebay. He does good work and is currently fixing me spiderwoman. My ebay name is the same cabrera378. Just thought I'd offer it since Ive decide that I'm going to sell my PF star wars collection.

Hello Josh, I have a Ventress but its damaged, the lightsaber hilt is broken and i dont have art box. I bought it on ebay and i was going to fix it using VinceVellcustoms I met him on ebay. He does good work and is currently fixing me spiderwoman. My ebay name is the same cabrera378. Just thought I'd offer it since Ive decide that I'm going to sell my PF star wars collection.

Sorry man, already purchased her from another member. Thanks anyways!

Closing thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back