• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HOT TOYS Captain America and Steve Rogers 2 Pack, Cloverfield, NECA Batman, Gundam

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrice73

Super Freak
Reaction score
I need to get some cash coming in quick so I am going to part with some things. Please PM me with questions and/or for info.

HOT TOYS Captain America and Steve Rogers 1/6 Scale Two-Pack MMS243 with brown shipper from The Winter Soldier. I displayed these for a bit on my shelf. Joints are tight and everything is near mint. No flaws on STRIKE suit or on Steve Rogers. $250.00 shipped. SOLD

Hasbro Cloverfield Movie action figure. Released a year after the movie came out and was limited run. Comes in Hasbro shipping box with all inserts. Cloverfield monster figure is in near mint condition. $125.00 shipped.

NECA Arkham Origins Batman. Opened and displayed but in fantastic condition with box and all accessories $50.00 shipped.

Gundam HGUC 1/144 scale Neo Zeong. Built not painted. I disassembled this and put it back in its box. Includes P-Bandai Psycho Shard expansion set, also built. Includes shipping box. US buyers only. $300 shipped.

Last edited:
Back