HDGE Motoko Kusanagi GITS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FriendlySamurai

Super Freak
Reaction score
New Motoko statue out soon, looks pretty good. Two versions, one has optical camo. No pics of the base yet. 10in. Have mine in preorder for the time being lol we'll see how it goes- not very familiar with the company but I like this one compared to a lot of the others, I think its on par with the Alter figure.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

yeah got outbid last year on this one, haven't seen another since. Loved the camo.

DSCN1016.JPG

Would like to have a larger scale polystone statue of her. Most of the statues and figures of her out now have something I like and something I don't. This one, her head seems kind of smallish.

Lol probably gonna cancel this for now. Just by chance walked into an Out of town lcs and there she was sitting on a shelf in the back, boxed up, gathering dust for 15 years- Motoko Kusanagi Alpha Hard Disk statue optic camo version, less than 100 made, the one from the pic in my last post. Couldnt say no.

nice score!
Don't really do the statues, but this one is gorgeous. But I dunno about the ghost legs exclusive. You Motoko fans like them?

Thanks! Its alright not to like em, I just like how they add something unique, and its the optic camouflage from the story. The hdge one has glitter in the legs which I wasnt sure about... Up close didnt really care for it but I wonder if it adds a cool effect from normal viewing distance?

Back