Asmus LOTR Eowyn 1/6th figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
Fair review and I understand the logic.

I'm guessing that the low edition size has something to do with the price as well. Not sure she's too popular as LOTR goes so its likely she will be had for blow-out prices in 6-9 months.

Eowyn is by far my favorite LOTR character, and the only one I was contemplating getting, but truthfully, I don't care for the sculpt. And for the price that was a deal breaker for me.

Yeah, I was going to comment on the body...
I think one of the things that most bothers me about the stock figure are the pants. They really make the figure look a bit cheap. I will look to change those for sure.
I wonder what body might be good for Eowyn. I've always liked the proportions of the old Triad Evas, but I'm not sure if those are even available nowadays.
Besides, those bodies had a bunch of problems of their own.

Have to totally disagree with you there... I am digging this. She looks not only like the actress but pretty lifelike. I am very happy with her overall.

I took this with my phone just now and it is a horrible picture but I think she still looks like a great figure.
eowyn_crapp.jpg

Back