• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Mikekinds garage sale: Marvel, Star wars, GoT, Batman and more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikekind

Super Freak
Reaction score
Howdy!

So, if something interests you and you want to support a cause simultaneously, this is now the place to be.[/CENTER]

I need to raise a little cash to keep my hobby going, and you fine freaks can benefit! I intend to make this the kind of thing I've always dreamed about: a garage sale FULL of Nerdy stuff! I am also trying to price it accordingly. I am totally winging it on prices, folks, so please don't think I'm gonna be tough to negotiate with. I really want to unload this stuff.

What we have here a fabulous selection of collectibles, and all prices are .O.B.O. (that's "or best offer" to the uninitiated) so please feel free to haggle and wheel and deal with me!

Now, most of the items are QUITE dusty, since I just retrieved a lot of them out of storage, but unless otherwise noted (or pictured) they are all in great shape.

Shipping is calculated in the US, and I will absolutely combine prices to make it cheaper on you, my lovely and nice-smelling buyers!

I accept PayPal gift, and I am also open to trades

Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or make offers. We're all pals here. :wave

Looking for:

*i WILL TRADE BUNDLES OF STUFF FOR SOME OF THESE ITEMS
NECA-

Part 3 Jason (clean ver.) in box, Part 4 Jason (Damaged ver.) in box, Retro Part 2 Jason (in box), Hero Ash (Loose & Complete is groovy :wink1: ) Retro Video game-style Predator 2 (Mint, please)

SH Figuarts/SH Monsterarts-*Complete is all I ask, boxes would be lovely but are not a requirement*

Moguera, Rebirth Godzilla, Hollywood 2014 Godzilla, King ghidorah (Original), Mechagodzilla II, King Kong

Scouter Vegeta (I am cool with the bootleg, just be straight with me about it :lol), Broly, SS Goku, SS Gohan, Android 18, Android 17, Cell, Frieza, Ultimate Son Gohan

Injustice Joker, Injustice Harley Quinn

1/6 scale stuff-

A really good Ash Williams headsculpt; anything would be an improvement over the SS AoD head I'm working with lol

Sideshow S-Mart Ash (complete if possible)

Sideshow Boba Fett

Sideshow Snake Plissken

Sideshow stands

HT Falconer Predator (loose/complete is A-okay! Need him to complete the trio)

FOR SALE! (SO MANY PICTURES BELOW THE LIST)

NECA ¼ scale Gandalf, Bilbo and Smeagol (Smeagol comes with bonus fish and Gollum/smeagol talking rock base)
$100 for the set

Captain Barbossa-NECA
$10 and he’s yours

The Bride-NECA
$20

Iron Man-Marvel Select
$20

T2 Endoskeleton- NECA
$20

Marvel Select Hulk and Hasbro Sentry set
$40

12” McFarlane Alien w/Facehuggers and base
$40

Big Chap-NECA
$30

McFarlane Xeno
$20

Kenner Xeno
$50 (I don’t really want to sell him :lol )

DC Direct Public Enemies Batman
$10

DC Direct Batman: Black & White statue *Damaged item:Cape cracked and was glued together again*
$50

Play Arts Kai Arkham Asylum Harley Quinn
$50

Custom DC Universe Batman
$30

Arkham City Batman resin statue (Special edition version)
$40

DC universe Online statue set-Special edition Batman and Joker *Damaged item-Two fingers broken off of left hand on Joker*
$50 for the set

Arkham Asylum DC Direct Batman/Joker set
$40

Mattel Dark Knight Batman/Joker set
$15

Old school DC Universe Joker/Batman set
$15

Marvel Select Ultimate Wolverine
$10

Gollum Special edition DVD statue
$20

Marvel select Ultimate Venom
$25

Funko Tyrion Lannister (Walgreens exclusive)
$20

Funko Ned Stark
$15

Funko POP Walgreens exclusive Venom
$20

Toybiz ¼ scale Spider-man 2 *Damaged item- Right hand has a crack, some joints loose. Otherwise exceptional*
$70

Marvel Select Thanos
$20

Marvel legends Colossus *joints sorta loose)
$25

Bowen Carnage bust *Tendril cracked off-can be repaired*
$70

Last edited:
Tuesday Bump: They may be smaller scale, but the potential deals are HUGE!

If anything even remotely tickles your fancy, shoot me a message! I want this stuff gone!

Wendesday Bump:

Okay, new idea!

If you purchase anything from me, I will donate 10% of the sale to any charity that accepts Paypal.

Offer expires 6/8/15

So, if something interests you and you want to support a cause simultaneously, this is now the place to be.

Last edited:
Any chance I can get just the batman here for $10 shipped?

IMG_20150522_061842_zpsxwkv6aak.jpg

Back