Possessed Regan PF from The Exorcist? Anyone else interested?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ascello

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Exorcist is a horror classic and I would love to see Sideshow do a high quality PF of the possessed Regan. Anyone else?

Without a doubt...

That license is probably a ridiculous amount tho...

Imagine a set like the one NECA put out of her in the bed, but BIGGER and 1000 times more detailed! Maybe a button that makes her head spin and another that allows her to flick her tongue out. Legendary. I would pay $500 for that.

I think it would creep me out way too much. I couldn't purchase it for that reason alone. However it's a really good idea and I'd love to see what SSC would do with the license. I just wouldn't buy it but morbid curiosity wants to see it done.

I think it would creep me out way too much. I couldn't purchase it for that reason alone. However it's a really good idea and I'd love to see what SSC would do with the license. I just wouldn't buy it but morbid curiosity wants to see it done.

It would be creepy...but people buy and collect Freddy, Jason, Leatherface and, soon, Pinhead PF's and statues and they seem to be very popular. Bring her on!

I have waited for years for my favorite horror character PF's, with only a handful of releases. I finally decided to check out the figures side of the forum and found all kinds of custom 1/6 pieces, including Regan. :wink1:

I'm thinking of something like what NECA did with possessed Regan sitting up in her padded, green puke stained:)yuck) bed but in 1:4th scale with lots of details. There could be a regular head/portrait with mild to medium possession facial scars/distortion and an exclusive which would include the regular head and a second head with more extreme facial scars/distortion with her long, pointed tongue extended. Small run of, say, 400 for the regular and 175 for the exclusive. I have it all figured out for Sideshow, assuming they can get the rights to this property:eek:

Without the bed would seem like something was missing. Not enough iconic scenes outside that bedroom. But a bed in 1:4 scale I think would be a little too big for my liking.

Back