Thinking about a Code 3 Falcon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should I buy a Code 3 Millenium Falcon for $100?

• Hells yeah you should!

Votes: 15 60.0%
  • No way, save your money for the next creature pack!

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Use the force...

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • C'mon do you really need us to make up your mind for you?!?

Votes: 5 20.0%

• Total voters

galactiboy

OT Preferist
Reaction score
I found an offer for a Code 3 Millenium Falcon for $100. I've wanted one, but never actually seen one in person. Any ideas out there on whether or not I should bite on this deal? And for fun lets make it a poll! :chew

I do think they sell for more $$$ on eBay?!?

Not a bad price, does it come with the cover as well? I had one for awhile, and I liked it, it works perfect with the GG Solo bust.

Ultimately it was a bit too small for my liking, and I needed the room.

Not sure about the case... did these come standard with all ships?

I'm mostly interested to find out about the quality and how it looks in person. In photos the paint apps seem a bit odd?

galactiboy said:
Not sure about the case... did these come standard with all ships?

I'm mostly interested to find out about the quality and how it looks in person. In photos the paint apps seem a bit odd?

The cases are usually separate actually, I would certainly recommend getting one.

The paint on mine was fine, the piece holds up to close examination.

For the price, it sounds good to me.

For $100...definitely! It's a really nice piece. I like all the Code 3 pieces.

You sould get a case too, except they're getting harder to find than the ship itself.

Well it may be a moot point... seems there was already a deal afoot before my offer got in. Darn, now that I can't have it, I really want it :lol

galactiboy said:
Well it may be a moot point... seems there was already a deal afoot before my offer got in. Darn, now that I can't have it, I really want it :lol

I know what you mean. Just the other day I was thinking about getting the Medicom Jack Sparrow from Alter Ego comics, I keep going back and forth about getting it. I finally decided I didnt want to pay $130 for him and didnt order it. Yesterday I got on the site and he was sold out, now I really want it.:lol

King Darkness said:
I know what you mean. Just the other day I was thinking about getting the Medicom Jack Sparrow from Alter Ego comics, I keep going back and forth about getting it. I finally decided I didnt want to pay $130 for him and didnt order it. Yesterday I got on the site and he was sold out, now I really want it.:lol

I missed a Jack that was offered for $75 over on the RS board :google Not a deal I'm too likely to see again. Well maybe I'll get lucky and the first buyer will flake out :rotfl

galactiboy said:
I missed a Jack that was offered for $75 over on the RS board :google Not a deal I'm too likely to see again. Well maybe I'll get lucky and the first buyer will flake out :rotfl

Hopefuly the buyer will back out and you can get it.

King Darkness said:

Half the fun of collecting is usually the "hunt"! Once you get a piece, it's like, "So what's next?"! And if you can't get something, it makes you want it more!! :rotfl

Nope, would have been the first one :monkey2

I've always wanted a nice Millenium falcon... I still have the vintage die-cast one from Kenner :D

galactiboy said:
Nope, would have been the first one :monkey2

I've always wanted a nice Millenium falcon... I still have the vintage die-cast one from Kenner :D
Keep looking, I'm sure you can find one for a good price.

I would also recommend Slave 1. It's really nice (I like it more than the Falcon). And I think you can still find those without paying an arm and a leg like you'd have to for the X-Wing.

Be careful, I had a great deal lined up on a Code 3 X-Wing and a Falcon and well I lost my money. Right after that I started to see more and more great deals but was very gunshy at that point.

I say go for it. I have the Code 3 Falcon, X-Wing, Slave 1 and Vader Tie and I love them. I was really hoping to see a Y-Wing and a regular Tie, but I don't think that's going to happen.

save some more,buy a fine molds falcon model, and get someone( hint hint) to build it(obviously if you dont want to),bigger more accurate,and IMHO better.

hurricane said:
save some more,buy a fine molds falcon model, and get someone( hint hint) to build it(obviously if you dont want to),bigger more accurate,and IMHO better.

Yeah, what hurricane said! I should post pics of my finished Finemolds Slave 1. Someday I hope to finish one of my Falcons(Theres so much It HAS to do that I have to figure out how to do them).

If you like accurate replicas DO NOT buy the Code 3 Falcon.

Back