WIP NECA Jungle Hunter Predator in QScale

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danoscustoms

Super Freak
Reaction score
ce2686c2b57859de20da88ac72aa5065.jpg

93bfb04e95189ab01e7abed39f39b13b.jpg

f1fb0312876446e8ccb4e594be11ea84.jpg

a72f1d7f81e94ac05c56c3966a9d548e.jpg

15758809d05a1357fb233a633fdfe3e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank u guys!! NECA sculpt is awesomely accurate, did a couple of twicks here and there, like the visor is real mesh and reflective lenses

Very cool, I've been tempted to pick up their City Hunter for such a project for a while now. Great job on the mask!

Thanx man... I'm still gonna add an LED to the mask... Lots to be done to call it off..

Out of interest, do these just pull apart, or did you have to cut pieces off? Also, what did you use to weather the mask? It looks spot on...

Out of interest, do these just pull apart, or did you have to cut pieces off? Also, what did you use to weather the mask? It looks spot on...

Well, they do pull apart, kinda like HT, but they're filled with pounds of glue, so u need to be careful when u pull them apart, and everything I do is with brushes man and just different techniques... Some uses a sponge, I didn't, but mainly washes and drybrushing techniques for the mask, I did cut the lenses and added a mesh and the reflective plastic to recreate the original mask..

this is one hell of a custom. One of the very best i've seen. The netting is phenominal.

Thanx man.. I appreciate it.. U should look me up on Facebook as well as DaNO's CUsTOmS and see my full portfolio of repaints I've done

Looks awesome! Have you considered sanding the body quills flush and adding some proper ones? At this scale I reckon it would be a huge improvement. In fact, I've just noticed the SWS/SSC maquette doesn't even have any, I may add some when I'm fixing the regular head on mine which is also quill-less currently. Just trying to figure out what to use for them.

Absolutely fantastic! 2 things - did the mask have that many black marks on it? Also, what mesh did you use? Looks amazing.

To answer the question about the marks, and thanx :) I appreciate it

b8754553990d9884752c681b946300ff.jpg

daa7b94c65ac06a0530dd56dbeabe8f9.jpg

Looks awesome! Have you considered sanding the body quills flush and adding some proper ones? At this scale I reckon it would be a huge improvement. In fact, I've just noticed the SWS/SSC maquette doesn't even have any, I may add some when I'm fixing the regular head on mine which is also quill-less currently. Just trying to figure out what to use for them.

I have, but if I do, I would actually mess with the beautiful texture of the sculpt.. That's why I left it like that, also gonna add quills to the shoulder, back and legs :) plus the LED light up feature to it.. Thanx for the support

Back