PDA

View Full Version : SAW 4 OCT 26th 2007!!!!

The Monster
01-24-2007, 11:10 AM
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0890870/

King Darkness
01-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Another one?!?!?!?!?

Anton Phibes
01-24-2007, 01:40 PM
*********yyyyyaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn**********

Third installment was atrocious. I'm done with these poopers. The first one was really clever. The second one should have been the end.:monkey4

The Monster
01-24-2007, 01:55 PM
I wonder if Jigsaw is dead????:confused:

hairlesswookiee
01-24-2007, 02:03 PM
WHY????? didnt Jigsaw and his sidekick die in the third one???

Buttmunch
01-24-2007, 02:25 PM
WHY????? didnt Jigsaw and his sidekick die in the third one???

So did Freddy...
... and Jason...
... and Michael...

Anton Phibes
01-24-2007, 07:55 PM
Hey! I got screamed at about spoilers awhile back for saying just a little about this film. Where are you spoiler warnings? What if I wanted to watch this again? Now you've spoiled it for me. LOL!! Don't worry. I won't ever be watching this again.:D

mlarsen
01-24-2007, 08:03 PM
Nice, just finished watching SAW 3.

EVILFACE
01-24-2007, 09:43 PM
As long as Jigsaw is in it, I'll keep watching them.

Now SS, where is my Jigsaw figure???

darth dypshyt
01-25-2007, 12:32 AM
If there is one thing you can count on Hollywood doing, is beating a dead horse...But, hey I enjoyed the first 2, haven't seen 3....

They must be making money, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.

Look out for the Saw that has Steven Seagal, and goes direct to video...THAT will be the beginning of the end of the franchise..:D :monkey5

geto10
01-25-2007, 08:12 AM
Some other guy making the 4th one.

I thought a trilogy would do!

The ill Jedi
01-25-2007, 08:37 AM
Saw 3 was cool, it tied up a lot of loose ends. But, if everyone bit the dust in S3 why on earth are they making another one!? Leave well enough alone for god's sake. I guess they wanna milk this franchise for as much money as they can.

The Monster
01-25-2007, 08:49 AM
Saw 3 was cool, it tied up a lot of loose ends. But, if everyone bit the dust in S3 why on earth are they making another one!? Leave well enough alone for god's sake. I guess they wanna milk this franchise for as much money as they can.

Just remember this, With Horror movies, True evil never dies. :lol

Jigsaw will be back, That is what I am thinking.

The ill Jedi
01-25-2007, 09:02 AM

True, very true! They just better come up with something good to keep him alive!

jigsaw.96
01-25-2007, 09:03 AM
Jigsaw's dead, Amanda's dead. Word on the street is that Saw 4 will be a mixture of flashbacks and real time. Which means the scenes that include Jigsaw and Amanda will be flashbacks. I believe that Saw 4 will include Agent Matthews in some way (He's the coolest character in the films!)
Also notice that at the end of Saw 3 Jigsaw tells Jeff (the father) that if he wants to save his daughter he's going to have to play a game.

The Monster
01-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Jigsaw's dead, Amanda's dead. Word on the street is that Saw 4 will be a mixture of flashbacks and real time. Which means the scenes that include Jigsaw and Amanda will be flashbacks. I believe that Saw 4 will include Agent Matthews in some way (He's the coolest character in the films!)
Also notice that at the end of Saw 3 Jigsaw tells Jeff (the father) that if he wants to save his daughter he's going to have to play a game.

At the end of SAW III I see that Jigsaw put Wax over a tape. :confused:

I wonder what is on that tape? :confused:

The Monster
01-25-2007, 09:33 AM
Plot Summary for
Saw IV (2007)

Saw IV picks up right after Jigsaw's death in Saw III. Jeff must find his daughter before her oxygen supply runs out. He must uncover the tapes left by Jigsaw to unlock the clues to her location. Along the way he discovers unimaginable secrets about Jigsaw's past. And to make matters worse a character from the first film returns with a much different outlook on life.

JABBATHERIDGE
01-25-2007, 09:43 AM
Plot Summary for
Saw IV (2007)

After long, painful nights of putting together all the pieces, numerous police and detectives finally find John Kramer, guns loaded, only to discover that another has already put him to justice. New clues lead police to undiscovered crime scenes, where more truth behind the Jigsaw case will be revealed.

They seriously should've left it with Jigsaw dead, I mean he was a human being after all rather than than a supernatural being like Freddy, Jason and Michael Myers.

I won't spoil how he died in the third film for those who haven't seen it yet but it was pretty final for a human.

This to me is just a desperate grab for more cash from the franchise and if I see it at all, I'll be waiting for the video.

DouglasMcc
01-25-2007, 10:16 AM

For 99% of the movie, it will appear to be Jigsaw in the Pig mask. Then, after he is taken down, the mask will be removed to reveal ............. ROY!

LOL, but in all seriousness, they could go for a similar approach. I think a cool idea would be to bring back Cary Elwes character Dr. Gordon from the first film to be the new killer. Jigsaw really did a number on his psychological state. I could see him continuing the "testing" out of some delusional connection to Jigsaw. I haven't seen Saw III (waiting for my Blockbuster to get the BluRay version in stock) so don't tell me if Elwes is dealt with in the 3rd film.

The Monster
01-25-2007, 03:30 PM
For 99% of the movie, it will appear to be Jigsaw in the Pig mask. Then, after he is taken down, the mask will be removed to reveal ............. ROY!

LOL, but in all seriousnes

s, they could go for a similar approach. I think a cool idea would be to bring back Cary Elwes character Dr. Gordon from the first film to be the new killer. Jigsaw really did a number on his psychological state. I could see him continuing the "testing" out of some delusional connection to Jigsaw. I haven't seen Saw III (waiting for my Blockbuster to get the BluRay version in stock) so don't tell me if Elwes is dealt with in the 3rd film.

DouglasMcc, Let me know what you think of SAW III when you see it.

hairlesswookiee
01-25-2007, 04:29 PM
this is crap.... they tied up all the loose ends in the third movie. everyone died :D all the people from the first two were brought to justice and i was completely happy with the way the trilogy was supposed to end.

jigsaw.96
01-26-2007, 01:08 PM
SAW IV info:

Well basically we find out what happens to the little girl and we get a good glimpse at a huge game Jigsaw played, but we have not been shown yet. The 4th one is supposedly going to affect the way we have precieved all the previous SAWs, something we know will change.

Darth Caedus
01-26-2007, 01:41 PM
SAW IV info:

Well basically we find out what happens to the little girl and we get a good glimpse at a huge game Jigsaw played, but we have not been shown yet. The 4th one is supposedly going to affect the way we have precieved all the previous SAWs, something we know will change.

Hmmm...While I admit that Saw III was good, it was NOWHERE near what the first two were. If effectively done, that fourth one should be interesting.....

darthviper107
01-26-2007, 01:51 PM
Didn't they say that they want to do a Fifth one as well?

I believe so..

Anyways, I actually like these, they aren't horrible and they aren't as cheesy as the old slasher films.

Bannister
01-26-2007, 09:52 PM
I just watched Part 3 and thought it was just as good as the other two. I will definitely see Part 4 come October.

Knockworstface
01-29-2007, 07:20 AM
I just watched Part 3 and thought it was just as good as the other two. I will definitely see Part 4 come October.

Me too. I really liked the Un-cut version of SAW 3.:D I'll be seeing SAW 4 and Halloween when they come out.

2000man
01-29-2007, 11:50 PM
I recently bought the three saw movies on dvd after only seeing the first. I felt part two was the best and part three was the worst. I was lukewarm on the first. I say, hey make 'em, why not? They've milked more out of lesser franchises

nash
01-30-2007, 08:12 PM
I just finished watching Saw2 just a few minutes ago. Got Saw 3 comming soon from netflix. I liked saw 2 but didnt have near the impact that the first one did. The main thing that kept me at the edge of my seat for the first 2 was the question of "when are they going to catch jigsaw?". now that he's dead in the car, and the girl will take his place, I feel kind of cheaped out...

EVILFACE
01-31-2007, 12:24 PM
Loved the way part 2 tied into the end of part 1.

hydrobud
02-04-2007, 08:19 AM
this is crap.... they tied up all the loose ends in the third movie. everyone died :D

the daughter did not die at the end of III

The Monster
02-21-2007, 02:34 PM
Production starts April 16, 2007!

Anton Phibes
02-21-2007, 04:45 PM
Production starts April 16, 2007!

Spoil it for me when it gets released because I refuse to spend another penny on Saw films. The first one was very clever...kind of like a 2 hour Millennium episode. Only no Frank Black arrived to save everyone.

The second was easy to figure out, but the back story was a necessary filler to the characters.

The third one was a steaming pile.

Not interested in any more. Couldn't even make myself buy a figure.

Beat it Hollywood...beat it.:horse :horse :horse :moon :violin

Jen
02-21-2007, 06:10 PM
I've been so disappointed in my horror movies lately, that I can't remember the last time I saw one in the theaters. Saw 1 & 2 I rented...and was actually impressed with them both and wished I had atleast seen 1 on the big screen. When Saw 3 came out, I again waited until it was for rent and was glad I did. To me the third movie was an absolute mess and it mostly annoyed me. Can't imagine what 4 will be like, but I think I'm going to have to pass on this one....maybe a rental if I'm desperate. I have to say that the last horror that really freaked me out was Hostel.....that movie ******ed with my mind and I couldn't stop thinking about it for days.

IrishJedi
02-22-2007, 10:12 AM
I just finished watching Saw2 just a few minutes ago. Got Saw 3 comming soon from netflix. I liked saw 2 but didnt have near the impact that the first one did. The main thing that kept me at the edge of my seat for the first 2 was the question of "when are they going to catch jigsaw?". now that he's dead in the car, and the girl will take his place, I feel kind of cheaped out...

He's not dead in the car at the end of Part 2. He just passed out.

darthviper107
02-22-2007, 10:20 AM
I like the Saw movies, better than the old slasher films and for a small budget they are quite nice.

Darth Caedus
02-22-2007, 10:20 AM
I actually hate horror movies with a passion. I am always dragged to see these types of movies. It's odd, but I don't consider the Saw movies really "horror". To me they are kind of like logic and mystery more than horror. Besides all the people dying, can you honestly say that it's "horror". To whomever mentioned hostile, yea, that *****ked with my mind for weeks.

hairlesswookiee
02-28-2007, 05:12 PM
I actually hate horror movies with a passion. I am always dragged to see these types of movies. It's odd, but I don't consider the Saw movies really "horror". To me they are kind of like logic and mystery more than horror. Besides all the people dying, can you honestly say that it's "horror". To whomever mentioned hostile, yea, that *****ked with my mind for weeks.
yes... someone else feels the same as i do about the movies. they aren't "horror" but do at least belong in the sub-genre somehow. same as Hostel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4RajJEIzvQ

:lol :lol :lol

Blu-Vapor00725
03-05-2007, 07:31 AM
I dont care what anyone thinks but saw was a very clever series made. Every movie whether anyone cares to admit it or not has been very different and surprising. Now I consider the saw franchise to have ended in a trilogy since many things were closed up in the third movie, but hollywood has a way of bringing the dead back to life, so I am really interested on how jigsaw or his aprentice will be back. If jigsaw is not in the movie then I would probably not see it. Tobin Bell does an awesome jigsaw just like Englund does a perfect Freddy. :D

The Monster
10-29-2007, 07:34 AM
Any Freaks see it yet?:D

The Monster
10-29-2007, 07:38 AM
LGF has stated there WILL be a SAW 5 & SAW 6 for sure!:D

denger4000
10-29-2007, 01:43 PM
Um the SAW series are horror. Why does it whenever someone doesn't like horror, and then they watch a horror movie they like they have to justify by saying its not really horror, this happens quite a lot.

GrueSam
10-29-2007, 06:34 PM
We saw it. And liked it. But it was the first of the series, in which I knew "who it was".

I do have a quick question about the ending so if anyone else has seen it, let us know!

mlarsen
10-29-2007, 06:43 PM
I enjoyed it and was puzzled throughout the plot but things became a little more clear at the end. Still a few things I didn't get either.

GrueSam
10-29-2007, 06:55 PM
*****SPOILER ALERT*****

Okay, MLarsen- so was the autopsy room in that old building? I mean, he closed the door on the detective, so it must've been (I guess), but I don't get it! LOL

mlarsen
10-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Hmmm...I don't know, the more I think about it the more I get confused.
Who was the guy in the black monitoring the screens?
Was the guy who got up and out of the chair involved with Jigsaw kind of like Amanda was?
I have to see this again to piece together all of the puzzles and try to make more sense of it all.
:confused:

GrueSam
10-29-2007, 08:49 PM
Okay- Okay- Wikipedia saves the day (and my brain) again!

Warning- it contains the complete plot, so HUGE spoilers!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw_IV

I like the movie even more now that I understand it!

spikeluv13
11-02-2007, 01:49 PM
LOVED it. saw the midnight showing thursday night. so glad to see that the sequels are not becoming crappier, as with many horror movie sequels. Yay SAW!

Knockworstface
11-02-2007, 01:55 PM
I loved it.:D

Darth Caedus
11-05-2007, 09:05 AM
Spoilers...

My only beef with the film, is that you are never told (or I never saw) why Hoffman was a Jigsaw "apprentice". Besides that, the movie was on par with the rest of the series. Plus, loved seeing Addison again :love:love:love:love

EVILFACE
11-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Spoilers...My only beef with the film, is that you are never told (or I never saw) why Hoffman was a Jigsaw "apprentice". Besides that, the movie was on par with the rest of the series. Plus, loved seeing Addison again :love:love:love:love

Guess we will find out in part 5 and 6.

Darth Caedus
11-05-2007, 04:57 PM
Guess we will find out in part 5 and 6.

Gaaa, I dont want to find out in part 5 and part 6, I want to know now. My brain hurts.

Knockworstface
11-07-2007, 09:55 AM
Gaaa, I dont want to find out in part 5 and part 6, I want to know now. My brain hurts.

Me too Bro! Hopefully next year.:o