SAW 4 OCT 26th 2007!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*********yyyyyaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn**********

Third installment was atrocious. I'm done with these poopers. The first one was really clever. The second one should have been the end.:monkey4

Hey! I got screamed at about spoilers awhile back for saying just a little about this film. Where are you spoiler warnings? What if I wanted to watch this again? Now you've spoiled it for me. LOL!! Don't worry. I won't ever be watching this again.:D

If there is one thing you can count on Hollywood doing, is beating a dead horse...But, hey I enjoyed the first 2, haven't seen 3....

They must be making money, otherwise they wouldn't be doing it.

Look out for the Saw that has Steven Seagal, and goes direct to video...THAT will be the beginning of the end of the franchise..:D :monkey5

Saw 3 was cool, it tied up a lot of loose ends. But, if everyone bit the dust in S3 why on earth are they making another one!? Leave well enough alone for god's sake. I guess they wanna milk this franchise for as much money as they can.

The ill Jedi said:
Saw 3 was cool, it tied up a lot of loose ends. But, if everyone bit the dust in S3 why on earth are they making another one!? Leave well enough alone for god's sake. I guess they wanna milk this franchise for as much money as they can.

Just remember this, With Horror movies, True evil never dies. :lol

Jigsaw will be back, That is what I am thinking.

The Monster said:

True, very true! They just better come up with something good to keep him alive!

Jigsaw's dead, Amanda's dead. Word on the street is that Saw 4 will be a mixture of flashbacks and real time. Which means the scenes that include Jigsaw and Amanda will be flashbacks. I believe that Saw 4 will include Agent Matthews in some way (He's the coolest character in the films!)
Also notice that at the end of Saw 3 Jigsaw tells Jeff (the father) that if he wants to save his daughter he's going to have to play a game.

jigsaw.96 said:
Jigsaw's dead, Amanda's dead. Word on the street is that Saw 4 will be a mixture of flashbacks and real time. Which means the scenes that include Jigsaw and Amanda will be flashbacks. I believe that Saw 4 will include Agent Matthews in some way (He's the coolest character in the films!)
Also notice that at the end of Saw 3 Jigsaw tells Jeff (the father) that if he wants to save his daughter he's going to have to play a game.

At the end of SAW III I see that Jigsaw put Wax over a tape. :confused:

I wonder what is on that tape? :confused:

Plot Summary for
Saw IV (2007)

Saw IV picks up right after Jigsaw's death in Saw III. Jeff must find his daughter before her oxygen supply runs out. He must uncover the tapes left by Jigsaw to unlock the clues to her location. Along the way he discovers unimaginable secrets about Jigsaw's past. And to make matters worse a character from the first film returns with a much different outlook on life.

Last edited:
The Monster said:
Plot Summary for
Saw IV (2007)

After long, painful nights of putting together all the pieces, numerous police and detectives finally find John Kramer, guns loaded, only to discover that another has already put him to justice. New clues lead police to undiscovered crime scenes, where more truth behind the Jigsaw case will be revealed.

They seriously should've left it with Jigsaw dead, I mean he was a human being after all rather than than a supernatural being like Freddy, Jason and Michael Myers.

I won't spoil how he died in the third film for those who haven't seen it yet but it was pretty final for a human.

This to me is just a desperate grab for more cash from the franchise and if I see it at all, I'll be waiting for the video.

The Monster said:

For 99% of the movie, it will appear to be Jigsaw in the Pig mask. Then, after he is taken down, the mask will be removed to reveal ............. ROY!

LOL, but in all seriousness, they could go for a similar approach. I think a cool idea would be to bring back Cary Elwes character Dr. Gordon from the first film to be the new killer. Jigsaw really did a number on his psychological state. I could see him continuing the "testing" out of some delusional connection to Jigsaw. I haven't seen Saw III (waiting for my Blockbuster to get the BluRay version in stock) so don't tell me if Elwes is dealt with in the 3rd film.

DouglasMcc said:
For 99% of the movie, it will appear to be Jigsaw in the Pig mask. Then, after he is taken down, the mask will be removed to reveal ............. ROY!

LOL, but in all seriousnes

s, they could go for a similar approach. I think a cool idea would be to bring back Cary Elwes character Dr. Gordon from the first film to be the new killer. Jigsaw really did a number on his psychological state. I could see him continuing the "testing" out of some delusional connection to Jigsaw. I haven't seen Saw III (waiting for my Blockbuster to get the BluRay version in stock) so don't tell me if Elwes is dealt with in the 3rd film.

DouglasMcc, Let me know what you think of SAW III when you see it.

Back