• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys AVP Elder & Chopper Predator, Batpod. PRICES DROPPED! MAKE OFFERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WedgeWannaBe

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Time to clean out some room in a Detolf cabinet. While I love these pieces, they don't fit into my refined focus and want them to go to a good home. All items are loose and complete unless otherwise noted. Price discount when purchasing multiple items. Shipping and PayPal fees are included! PayPal only please. If you would like specific images or have questions please feel free to PM me. All items have been inside Detolf cabinets away from sunlight and pets. I have boxes, including brown shippers for almost everything I believe:

Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Black Widow: $215 (PRICE DROP TO $205) *SOLD AND SHIPPED!*

IMG_3120.JPG

Hot Toys DX-13 Terminator: $220 *SOLD AND SHIPPED*

image.jpg

Hot Toys Chopper Predator: $300 (PRICE DROP TO $280)(PURCHASE BOTH ELDER AND CHOPPER PREDATORS FOR $650!)
- NO BROWN SHIPPER
- Back pack has one small tab broken on back. Can still attach, but is a little loose.
IMG_3256.JPG

Hot Toys AVP Elder Predator: $415 (PRICE DROP TO $350) (PURCHASE BOTH ELDER AND CHOPPER PREDATORS FOR $650!)
(I did not insert the facial whiskers)
- EXTRA SPEAR INCLUDED! Mine was broken when it arrived, but I bought a replacement. The broken one displays nicely in the shortened version as seen in the picture.
- NO BROWN SHIPPER

IMG_3123.JPG

Hot Toys Classic Predator: $200 *SOLD AND SHIPPED*

Hot Toys Batpod (2nd release): $325 GOING TO EBAY SOON
- Like many, the handle bars do not stay on really well if pushing on them. Displays fine as seen in picture.
IMG_3252.JPG

Hot Toys Toy Fair Exclusive SWAT Jim Gordon: $250 *SOLD*
IMG_3255.JPG

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 466
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 464
Last edited:
Re: Hot Toys Black Widow, AVP Elder and Classic Predator, DX13 Terminator

I have received a few questions on loose but mentioning boxes. They items are loose, but I keep all of my boxes and shippers on shelving in the next room. I may NOT have the shipper for the Elser Predator as he was bought in a set of three Predators and I remember them all coming in one box.

Re: Hot Toys Black Widow, AVP Elder and Classic Predator, DX13 Terminator

Free shipping is for continental U.S. I will discount other shipping. Sorry for not clarifying earlier.

Re: Hot Toys Black Widow, AVP Elder. Chopper Predator, SWAT Gordon, and Batpod added

Chopper Predator, SWAT Gordon, and TDKR Batpod added. Updated Black Widow status. Fixed some images. They looked fine on mobile, but rotated on here.

Re: Hot Toys AVP Elder & Chopper Predator, SWAT Gordon, Batpod *10% off sale!

Bump! Sending to EBay soon. Make me a reasonable offer if you see something you like.

Re: Hot Toys AVP Elder & Chopper Predator, SWAT Gordon, Batpod *10% off sale!

BUMP! Looking for any reasonable offers! Sending to Ebay this weekend if no bites.

Back