My new Star wars PF figure display

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KitFisto

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok, here is what I was working on tonight. This freed up the top of my big scrren TV in the basement so I can put the Jabba display on it when it arrives.

This is a little over half done. There also will be two more black, wall mounted shelves like the other ones that go above the two shelves the Luke, Han and Leia are currently on so I can house more SW PF's as they come out. I am also going to look into some spotlight options.

Luke/Yoda will arrive tomorrow and his acrylic case is on the way. I also have to order a case that will house both Ben and Vader.

I also should have used the flash, but I thought I had enough light on. Just click the thumbnails and let me know what you think.

Nice work.

I'm trying to figure out something like this in my new house. Are those shelves sturdy enough to support plenty of weight? Say, oh, I don't know, a Hulk PF? :monkey3

Thanks for the compliments. I am pretty proud of it and can't wait to get the 2nd row of shelves up and add more PF's and some sort of spotlight system.

Monk,

The Hulk PF weighs about 30 pounds so that would not be a problem, but it's 16" in depth of the shelves I could find were 12". Unless you could find a wider shelf there would be a depth problem. Also, I use really good drywall anchors to make sure they can handle the weight.

Last edited:
Looks great man. Can't wait to see it in person. An excellent way to utilize what space you have.

Nice display! I have a question: where do you get those display cases? I need one of those

looks great to me!! i like that everything isn't cluttered, which is usually what happens when there isn't alot of space...your display is very classy so far!!

Updated pic. The only thing missing now is the acrylic case for Ben and Vader which should arrive late this week. Luke/Yoda's case arrived today and I got the second row of shelves up so I wanted to post an updated pic.

Great display. I'm wondering if you have them mounted on the shelves somehow or are they free standing. I'm thinking about getting individual display cases for my collection but I'm not sure how to display them, i.e., shelves, pedestals or a custom-made cabinet.
NOTE: I live in earthquake country so I have to make sure everything is affixed to a wall, floor, etc.

KitFisto said:
Updated pic. The only thing missing now is the acrylic case for Ben and Vader which should arrive late this week. Luke/Yoda's case arrived today and I got the second row of shelves up so I wanted to post an updated pic.

I'm so jealous. Can't wait to check it out.

Back