• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

1/6 scale Punisher t-shirt.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gogul1

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi looking for a Punisher t-shirt for my 1/6 scale custom figure. Any customisers have one?
heres a pic of one I ordered from aliexpress but hasn't arrived so left high and dry atm
image1.jpg

I can make these... I've made a custom Punisher shirt and also the chest rig with Punisher skull from the American Sniper movie. Here's a photo of the American Sniper / Chris Kyle chest rig I hand painted with Punisher skull.

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1796.jpg
    IMG_1796.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 60
Cool. I did a test myself yesterday on some old fabric and surprised myself! Am going to try it out on a tshirt I ordered and see if it works. Some people in the forums were helping me out and encouraged me to do it myself. What a great group of people you all are!
4b1ed7738e72b3a9d40b05d9b220cc0b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If it doesn't come out how you like, I will do it for you for free. All you have to do is provide the shirt. I'd love to be able to help you out!

Thanks for the offer oliverellsworth it is much appreciated. However I have managed to do it and it looks pretty effective. What do you think?
509d8cb476686f3261fe7047acbecdd9.jpg

ebd6f9cca4f56e81c33ee097f8fdfe0e.jpg

Back