Worst 1/6 Scale Figure Shipped in 2006

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worst 1/6 Scale Figure Shipped in 2006?

• Luke Skywalker

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Anakin Skywalker

Votes: 13 19.7%
  • Kit Fisto

• Darth Vader

Votes: 5 7.6%
  • Han Solo

Votes: 31 47.0%
  • Obi-Wan Kenobi

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Mace Windu

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Qui-Gon Jinn

• Darth Maul

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bib Fortuna

Votes: 2 3.0%

• Total voters

MaulFan

King of the Monsters
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Well, someone posted the idea and I thought it'd be fun to see the other side of matters so here it is.

I vote Kit Fisto and I'll tell ya, I love every figure in this line, so to define one as worst for me comes down to having a feature that bugs me more so than any of the negatives of the other figures and I have to say I vote Kit because of the weight of his head, it makes it very challenging to pose the figure without the stand and that's such a minor nit pick, I love the figure all around he looks fantastic I think they all do so like I said, it's what detail was most negtative to me and that's the worst gripe I've had with these.

I agree with MaulFan that NONE of these are figs I would label as worse (and all the negatice conotactions contained) but my vote would go for Mace Windu. Due to his being slightly out of scale with the rest of the line. Other than that he is great.

I'm a little surprised to see Mace Windu getting a vote, but that's the fun of polls like this, you get a better sense of how these figures measure up.

I know a lot of you guys will be slammin' Han but all it took for me to love this guy was a Darkartist repaint tweak, the HS was there IMO.

146767413O964768780.jpg

While Anakin's arm was unbelievably frustrating, I give it to Solo by a nose ... a very inflated, puffy nose. :D

That does look better, but I have never had a figure repainted and I'm not starting now. I pay for the figure once, and that's it. Sideshow does the best they can, and for me--that's it. My wife would probably make me stop collecting if I had to start paying for professional repaints on all of my ugly figures. If I don't like it I can send it back for a refund or replacement--but if I want to keep it and they all have dark lips, then I have to settle for dark lips. That's what comes from being cheap and lazy.

Luke gets my vote. I'm a big Planet of the Apes fan but he just didn't need those monkey arms. I expected to be switching the Kenner SW figures to better bodies, not Sideshow.

I went with Vaderkin... of course Anakin was a mess too, paint apps were terrible on both... try to stick with the proto SSC.

tomandshell said:
That does look better, but I have never had a figure repainted and I'm not starting now. I pay for the figure once, and that's it. Sideshow does the best they can, and for me--that's it. My wife would probably make me stop collecting if I had to start paying for professional repaints on all of my ugly figures. If I don't like it I can send it back for a refund or replacement--but if I want to keep it and they all have dark lips, then I have to settle for dark lips. That's what comes from being cheap and lazy.

I feel the same way. No way am I going through all that trouble. So far they have all been pretty darn good so no problems in my eyes.

I enjoyed every one of them, but for this poll, it was a toss-up between Han and Anakin. Went with Anakin because of the arm problems and dark lip paint. Mostly the arm problem - it was fixable but disappointing.

Still, a fantastic first year for Sideshow, IMHO. :D

I guess I would say Han, based mostly on costume issues. The tight fitting belt. The miss placed pockets on his jacket. The under sized jacket. To gun holster being to tight. Just to many issues in the costume department IMO.

Han takes more than a good repaint to look like Ford. His cheeks need emaciating and his jowl-line angled more. It's there but you have to (literally) chip away the rough edges.

Back