Chronicle Collectibles 1:1 Terminator Genisys Weapons....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
For those who like to collect weapons, this looks fancy. I guess we'll see some more as and when they are revealed. One or two of these will be released this month.

"Made in the USA with super low ES and really good prices...."

nH4YlOf.jpg

:mwaha Too easy.

:rotfl

This is the first I've heard they're offering this as a standalone. I wonder if this can be added to the 1:1 endo later. I know CC has said they'd offer the arms/gun upgrade to the 1:1 later, but not sure if this is a part of that deal or not.

I'm sure they said there would be an option for this rifle, not sure if this is it or if it is just a standalone version though? Either way, there is a video of this on their facebook and it looks very cool with all the light up effects.

Thanks Python..will go check it out. I don't have much interest in prop weapons though.

Weird I hate the stands on the 1/6 but doesn't looks so bad on a life size endo :lol

Maybe I'm used to the mannequin stands we got here.

The pose looks a little hunched over from the side, but straight on he looks awesome.

11390121_1590973944495778_1919297850384989472_n.png

I have the sideshow 1:1 and this one sucks just like the rest of their licenses!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem I have with CC is that once you start bad mouthing the competition that means you don't have enough good stuff to say about your own!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is more coming from the competition side of things. The back door dealings, he is very open and shares a lot of that info. You've got to understand these company's are doing there best to block and put pressure on Chronicle. They interfere Instead of focussing on what they are doing. It's got to be frustrating and disappointing considering the history with the two. Oh and we can all thank the other company on why we have to have nameplates on the upcoming pieces.

Back