The Huntsman (Snow White Prequel) - April 22, 2016

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

K07

Super Freak
Reaction score
I know it wasn't the most popular of movies on this board, but I loved Snow White and the Huntsman. Prequel with Hemsworth and Charlize returning. Frank Darabont set to direct. The best part? Kristen Stewart will not be in it. Can't wait.

https://www.cinemablend.com/m/new/Snow-White-Huntsman-2-Officially-Cuts-Snow-White-Gets-Release-Date-66552.html

Last edited:
Re: The Huntsman (Snow White Prequel)

giphy.gif

New posters released today... cast is solid. Seems like an MCU wet dream with Thor and all these actresses rumored or fancast for Marvel roles (I think all of them Captain Marvel) :lol

CT86qbpW4AAPmkm.jpg

CT86qboWsAAp9zO.jpg

CT81DueWwAAGjOo.jpg

CT86qcJWUAAEM9i.jpg

I didn't finish watching the first one. I have it recorded but I have no desire to go back and finish watching it. Some parts were ok but overall it felt a right mess.

Snow White and the Huntsman was actually a pretty solid movie. Except for Stewart.

They actually attracted some....talent :love to this film!

I feel Snow White was the best of the "gritty fairy tale" retellings... and if that cast is true, at least there's plenty of eye-candy inbetween the stilted dialogue.

Thanks for sharing. This has been my most anticipated movie now that Spectre has been released. Yes. More than Star Wars :lol:

Charlize Theron was the best part of the movie. Kristen Stewart was just awful, ugh. I'm glad she's not returning for this
one.

Good thing the name of the movie is in the thread title, because you just described every movie she's been in, like ever. :)

The first one i image pissed off all old people because it's message was basically if you are old you suck. period. :lol

If the first one hadn't done so well, this would prolly be another flop for Thor.

Back