Your Most Anticipated Superhero Movie

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What upcoming superhero (or villain) movie are you looking forward to the most?

• Total voters
X-Men: Apocalypse

I was looking forward to Wonder Woman until I found out it's a Snyder movie.

Most excited for Justice League, just because we haven't seen any of the cast Justice League on film yet (other than Supes) plus I am sure we will be getting Green Lantern in it too.

Most excited for Justice League, just because we haven't seen any of the cast Justice League on film yet

Yeah I'm kind of wondering if most people are looking forward to a change. We've had so many great MCU movies in just the last few years. But other than DOFP nothing really outside of that. DC hasn't hit one out of the park for 7 years now.

X-Men Apocalypse.

With Nolan's Bat films now over, and the Singerverse coming to an end next year, I probably won't get excited for another superhero movie for a long time if at all. I'll probably still watch all of them but I won't be as invested, and I certainly won't participate in the SSF fanboy wars post Apocalypse.

Can't wait for Suicide Squad, looking forward to see how Jared Leto does as The Joker.

X-Men Apocalypse.

With Nolan's Bat films now over, and the Singerverse coming to an end next year, I probably won't get excited for another superhero movie for a long time if at all. I'll probably still watch all of them but I won't be as invested, and I certainly won't participate in the SSF fanboy wars post Apocalypse.

I didn't know it was finishing. What, not even the McAvoy and Fassbender group carrying on?

Back