Question about Hot Toys Robocop 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

King Darkness

Super Freak
Reaction score
Does he come with the standard left arm?

If so would it not be just like owning the Robo 1, with the option to display with the gun are??

Thanks

King Darkness said:
:tap :tap :tap :tap :tap :tap

Nobody owns this figure????

Well you could go to Hot Toys Home Page. Here is the official list:

Product code: MMS32
In-stock:COMING SOON
Exclusive:--

**Movie Materpiece Series**

This ROBOCOP model kit is based on the character design from the movie ROBOCOP3:

- True to 1:6 th scale **
- Stands 12 inches tall **
- Highly Detailed and fully poseable model kit **
- Highlights: real like holster and pistol inside right leg **
- Extra exchangeable hands available **
- Powerful and articulated flight pack
- additional weapon: gun arm
- Simple assembly required **
- Each model kit comes with figure display stand featuring ROBOCOP 3 logo **

{Est. Release Date: 4th Qtr, 06}

Yes, the gun arm is additional. I hope this answers your question. Here is another question.
Would you want a stand with the Robocop 3 logo? :monkey3 Good luck, mate.

Cheers,

Brad

Thanks Brad.

From sound of that, it does seem to answer my question.

So maybe I'll just order the Robo 3 and basically get the Robo 1, just with the additional gun arm.

King Darkness said:
Thanks Brad.

From sound of that, it does seem to answer my question.

So maybe I'll just order the Robo 3 and basically get the Robo 1, just with the additional gun arm.

And the Robocop 3 stand.

Cheers,

Brad

from what i'm told, the Robo 3 is exactly like the 1 fig except it has an xtra gun arm and flight pack. that's why so many people were pissed at HT since this is the better deal (if u can live w/ the 3 stand lol) and basically screwed the people who bought Robo1. i'm getting 3 and don't give a damn about the stand. i want the flight pack.

Mookeylama said:
from what i'm told, the Robo 3 is exactly like the 1 fig except it has an xtra gun arm and flight pack. that's why so many people were pissed at HT since this is the better deal (if u can live w/ the 3 stand lol) and basically screwed the people who bought Robo1. i'm getting 3 and don't give a damn about the stand. i want the flight pack.

I bought the first one, and I am happy with it. You guys are getting a GREAT figure. Ranks up there with Toys McCoy Indiana Jones and the Takara Batman Begins (not the horrible Takara Batman Burton or Returns version).

Cheers,

Brad

drbrad1975 said:
And the Robocop 3 stand.

Cheers,

Brad

AND, the Robo 3 box. :D :lol

I keed, great fig, best of both worlds Chase. I love my Robo 1 and wouldn't use the jet pack anyway, the gun arm is very cool though...

pjam said:
AND, the Robo 3 box. :D :lol

I keed, great fig, best of both worlds Chase. I love my Robo 1 and wouldn't use the jet pack anyway, the gun arm is very cool though...

Whoops, forgot that part. Sorry, dude, I guess you have two things with the Robocop 3 logo. Well, you are getting a great figure anyway. I love mine.

Cheers,

Brad

love the robocop figure. funny as i didn't like it at first, and it took a few days of me staring at it to start warming up to it... i had a hard time justifying the expense... cause it was a no-brainer for ED.

Brilliant thread!
I could have saved you a ton of time Chase!
MY plan exactly! Get an HT Robo 3, pose his a$$ next to an Ed, move on.

Good luck there friend!

see Les has the right idea too! and this is Hot Toys "model kits" we're talkin about. does anyone really ever try and take them apart to fit back into the box? i've kept all my HT boxes so far in case of resale, but honestly the only one that comes apart fairly easy is ED. i could see putting him back in the box for storage/shipping, but to attempt taking a Predator apart seems like sadism...to the fig and you lol. break that sucker for sure. so those big ole boxes just take up space or add extra funds needed for shipping.

I took my Robo apart and reboxed him, no problem. I first swabbed the joints with dishwashing detergent to assemble him...

ah. i don't have a Robo yet, so i guess he comes apart easier than the Preds. and great tip on the lubricant Pjam! i'll keep that in mind if i ever wanna rebox one. wonder if a machine oil might even work better as long as it was wiped off well w/ soap after getting the pieces apart. otherwise the oil my affect the plastic.

Back