Who is the best of The Dead?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who is your Favorite "The Dead" Zombie?

• Patient Zero - ?

Votes: 26 43.3%
  • Subject 5 - Security Guard

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Subject 57 Exclusive - Blue Scrubs Doc

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Subject 57 - Green Scrubs Doc

Votes: 2 3.3%

• Total voters
Reaction score
So, who is your favorite/ the best of the Dead Zombies? For me it is between Subject 5 and Patient Zero. Remember, don't take Patient Zero's value into consideration. Just the figures themselves. I'm going to have to think this over a bit to figure out who I like best.

Last edited:
I went with Subject 5, he looks the most interesting because of his costume. However Patient Zero might have fewer accessories, he has the best one out of all of them, his snack. I wish Sideshow would include more snacks with the Zombies.

screamingmetal said:
I went with Subject 5, he looks the most interesting because of his costume. However Patient Zero might have fewer accessories, he has the best one out of all of them, his snack. I wish Sideshow would include more snacks with the Zombies.

I agree! More snacks! I had to break down and vote for Patient Zero. He started the line for me. While Subject 5 is awesome and has lots of detail going on in his face, Patient Zero does too. Pictures don't show that. The only thing I'd change on Zero is to have had him with sculpted arms like the other 2 (3). The bloody finger tips are awesome though. I cannot wait to add to the zombie crowd.

I had to go with Zero as well! I didn't vote for him just because of his value, but because he started the line and I love his looks, he just holds a special place in my heart! :love :google

I love Patient Zero but I had to vote for 5, I like the detailing on the figure and the accessories are cool too. Of course if they do release a SWAT Zombie as many people are predicting I think that'll be the coolest.

I like the detail in the costuming for subject five, and the accessories with the good doctor, but my favorite headsculpt and zombie expression is Patient Zero, even with his plain clothes.

The Good Doc
zombies0115hu.jpg

The Loyal Security Guard
zombies0122af.jpg

The One who Started it All
sideshowphotos20356bc.jpg

Back