ACI LOTR Aragorn figure review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm torn on tonight's review - I'm not sold on the rooted hair, but damn...the outfit and accessories are outstanding on the sixth scale Aragorn from ACI. I have my review up here:

Review and photos of Lord of the Rings Aragorn sixth scale action figure by ACI

There's also a new HotToyCast up, at the usual venues, for those that like to listen to myself, Jeff and Eamon pontificate on all things high end.

Thanks for reading!

Michael
MWC

Thanks for the review and the kind words on the sculpt. I've been a reader of your site for years and it was big deal to me to see my work reviewed by you! I was a little nervous heading into the paragraph :lol

Thanks again!

No probs - I only tell it how I feel it! And yes, I really did like the sculpt in hand, it was really only the hair that I'm still on the fence about. From photos, I expected the forehead to bug me, but in hand it was much less of an issue, and after looking at a bunch of reference shots, he really did have a bit of a fivehead in the movie. BTW, wanna be a poppies judge next year? If so, drop me a line at [email protected].

Back