Any new reveals/teasers expected for May the Fourth?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they'll announce anything new, maybe show stuff on already announced stuff.

Would be nice though ;p

With the way the Star Wars line has been going lately I wouldn't get your hopes up.

I'm hoping for this:

Sideshow_Star_Wars_Panel_15.jpg

JUST A RUMOR:

They might mention something about the new movie.

Nothing confirmed though - don't hold me to this hot gossip!

I heard Ep7 merchandise is not to be shown before September 4th 2015 ...

thats said.. I hope to see the Sandtrooper full revealed .. or something from Jango.. I doubt we see anything new to be honest other then that

well sideshow disappoints in the SW category once again :(

I was hoping for HT Luke and Leia reveals myself.
Edit: oh this is for statues. Then a Lando PF would have been cool.

I'm actually somewhat surprised at the lack of teases for EPVII merch/collectables. You'd think we would or will start getting teases of new stuff for at least SDCC.

I'm actually somewhat surprised at the lack of teases for EPVII merch/collectables. You'd think we would or will start getting teases of new stuff for at least SDCC.

It seems like Lucasfilm is being pretty hush-hush about certain things. I know a batch of photos hit the internet yesterday, but they still seem to be controlling what gets out. I really don't mind as I wouldn't want too much spoiled.

EP7 collectibles and merchandises will not come out before September 4th ...

Lack of news of this magnitude is usually Sideshow's kiss of death. Not saying the PF line is dead but it's definitely on life support.

With the new movie coming out, you'd have thought SS would want to capitalize on the hype and release a wide range of new stuff from the first two trilogies for all their lines, including PFs, to give their sales a boost. So far all we've gotten since news of Episode 7 is the new Boba and Vader (which we already new were coming) and that's it. Strange indeed...

Back