• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

!! !! FREE Batman 1/6 Sideshow !! !!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimeMachine

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I had an incredible, very full week and someone went out of their way to do something amazing for me. I appreciate this forum so much for all of the time, dedication and informative tips shared daily. I recently bought 3 Sideshow Batman 1/6 scale classic figures, the best sculpt to date in my opinion. As a random act of kindness, I am giving away one of them to the first caller or first person to IM me their information. Please note that I will ship this item FREE as well, but only in the USA. If you are outside the country, I would definitely like help with the postage. To the person who acquires it, I will respectfully keep your name confidential if you choose unless you want me to post it. Either choice, I will respect. Thank all of you for such amazing dedication to the 1/6 scale universe and the ongoing interest to a never ending hobby!

Thanks,
Chris
Scifidioramaguy.com
314-324-3451

This is the first time I seen someone give away a figure for free. Very kind of you Chris keep on collecting brother. :rock

Great job Chris! That is mighty awesome of you sir. The true spirit of 1/6th collecting.

Back