• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted: Agent Coulson (My previous seller backed out of our deal)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

General Hawk 7

Freaked Out
Reaction score
So I had a guy on here sell me an Agent Coulson. We agreed on a price and when I could pay. The deal was struck. But after I paid him, he refunded my payment and said he changed his mind. :(

I don't know if I should leave him negative feedback or not, but needless to say, I am very diappointed. It was a good deal too, I was so happy to be finally getting one of my very favorite characters.

SO... I am looking for an Agent Coulson again. :pray:

Other 1:6 Scale Wants:

Doctor Who
Hawkeye
Hulk (Avengers)
Han Hoth
Luke Hoth
Captain Rex
WWII Captain America

If the deal is right, I have cash.
Otherwise check out my HAVES ALBUMS: (always adding more stuff too)

cyclops777's albums - Imgur

Re: Thor, MoS Superman, Iron Man, Hulk, Hawkeye, Starlord, Han, Luke, Tauntauns, + ot

UPDATE:

I now have Thor & Hulk! :)

-Thor (Dark World, regular version) - Thank you to Grimlockisking
-Hulk (Avengers version) - Thank you to Smerksi

Re: Star Lord, Phil Coulson, Hawkeye, Han, Luke, Tauntauns, + others

Also looking for Agent Phil Coulson

So I had a guy on here sell me an Agent Coulson. We agreed on a price and when I could pay. The deal was struck. But after I paid him, he refunded my payment and said he changed his mind.

I don't know if I should leave him negative feedback or not, but needless to say, I am very diappointed. It was a good deal too, I was so happy to be finally getting one of my very favorite characters.

SO... I am looking for an Agent Coulson again.

Back