New to hot toys but not collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darkjedimstr

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I have collected Star Wars and other things such as master replicas, mini busts, autographs, prints, etc.... I am now finding myself going towards hot toys because of the detail and uniqueness of the items offered. The 1/6 scale figures are what originally caught my eye as I was looking through pictures of Jack Nicholson playing the joker and realized it wasn't a photo but a figure. I believe you would say the addiction starts here. At any rate glad to of found this great forum.

Jason

Hello everyone,
I have collected Star Wars and other things such as master replicas, mini busts, autographs, prints, etc.... I am now finding myself going towards hot toys because of the detail and uniqueness of the items offered. The 1/6 scale figures are what originally caught my eye as I was looking through pictures of Jack Nicholson playing the joker and realized it wasn't a photo but a figure. I believe you would say the addiction starts here. At any rate glad to of found this great forum.

Jason
Welcome on board Jason. HT 89 Joker is a masterpiece, surely a good buy for a first figure. You get a lot of accessories being a DX figure and a neat package too. You probably started at a perfect timing since it seems your a SW fan. HT has just started tackling SW and they are turning freaking awsome. I have just bought the stormies and I love them.

89 Joker is what got me interested in HT as well. Welcome to the forum! :wave

Back