Jason scream scene part 7 price? Sideshow

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that sounds about right. The very best Jason statue. It's a very unique piece. Made when Sideshow seemed to give a damn. End of Part 6, Start of Part 7. This is one that slipped through the cracks and continues to get burried by the new wave(s) of Sideshow brilliance :slap

such a beautiful piece. One of my favorite statues i own.

Indeed. It's one of my favorite pieces. But I'm finding it hard to believe it's so rare with a 750 ES.

Plus the 600 price tag is demanding.

for some reason it is rare. I managed to get mine for $350. If you're happy to pay 600 for it then id get it if i was you. Have you seen it in person? the reason i ask if because if you haven't seen it in person the size may put you off

I was lucky to pick one up here in Australia for $300 in the box. The same guy sold me a PF Leatherface for $300 (no box though). Couldn't believe my luck when I found them both. It's a nice piece, probably just over 1/6th scale as Bezzerkerr said, the machete is steel and very heavy for it's size. Would look nice with the right colour lighting to give it that underwater look.

$600 would be too much for me considering it's not 1/4 scale, however it depends how much you want it. These things are so hard to judge, you may find a heap of them over the next year for cheaper, or may not see another one again. This and the other Scream Scene with Freddy seem to demand a lot of money on Ebay when they come up. Good luck!

Back