• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to buy- Dr. DOOM PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to buy a Dr. Doom PF. I would like him to be in mint condition. I will also entertain trade offers so let me know if you are looking for something because I just might have it. Send me some reasonable offers and we will go from there. Thanks.

Last edited:
Are you looking for an exclusive or a regular, and how much were you wanting to spend?

:wave

Well, exclusive would be ideal but regular would be awesome as well. How much is the average selling price on the regular? I would really like to get a fair rate, not looking to take advantage of anyone.

Bodie The Cursed said:
*HUGS DOOM*

:lol < LOL!
dis5170.jpg

Darth Roranous said:
Doom? Anyone?

You do realize that these have all but dried-up, it would take a LOT for someone on the boards to want to part with one. Your best bet at this point is eBay.

Sorry Man.

*Hugs Doom, and knows that Bodie is too*

Doom was by far an overrated statue in my opinion. Its not a piece I was in awe of, their isn't any detail in it.

I sold mine 9 months ago for retail

it was the exc. too, but who wants a cup wi cranberry juice in it :rotfl

LOTRFan said:
You do realize that these have all but dried-up, it would take a LOT for someone on the boards to want to part with one. Your best bet at this point is eBay.

Sorry Man.

*Hugs Doom, and knows that Bodie is too*
Dried up...hmmm maybe. I agree that parting with Doom would be tough for many but it never hurts to try. Maybe someone out there is moving on from collecting Marvel things and wants to help a forum member out. I guess we will see.

ifu03612 said:
Doom was by far an overrated statue in my opinion. Its not a piece I was in awe of, their isn't any detail in it.

I sold mine 9 months ago for retail

it was the exc. too, but who wants a cup wi cranberry juice in it :rotfl

no detail??!!

it...what...

*walks off*

Darth Roranous said:
Dried up...hmmm maybe. I agree that parting with Doom would be tough for many but it never hurts to try. Maybe someone out there is moving on from collecting Marvel things and wants to help a forum member out. I guess we will see.

Dried up == not many on the boards. When is the last time you saw one here? It was my second statue I was selling, before that it had been months. Even eBay only has them from time to time. I know Fritz has one, but he doesn't seem willing to part with it :)monkey3 ).

Good luck man, it sure seems you want one.

No detail - eh huh. :maul

Darth Roranous said:
I want to buy a Dr. Doom PF. I would like him to be in mint condition. I will also entertain trade offers so let me know if you are looking for something because I just might have it. Send me some reasonable offers and we will go from there. Thanks.

I have a Doom PF, I don't recall the exact number because it is in my storage unit. If you have an Iron-man PF I would be willing to make an trade offer.

Thanks,
Stuart
smc100

Back